Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    88,124
    vCash
    1777

    Tanard Jackson is the biggest idiot of all time


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    21,621
    vCash
    1500
    Some guys are just missing something upstairs

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    6,191
    vCash
    1500
    I know I'm in the minority here, but any drug abuser needs to be kicked out of the league IMO.
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

    2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb


    Receptions: 54
    Yards: 779
    Tds: 10

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,015
    vCash
    500
    The battle for "Who Can Smoke Their Way Out Of The NFL Soonest?" is heating up between Tanard Jackson and Josh Gordon. Jackson has the edge for now, but will Gordon be able to fight his way back and grab himself a "W" (for Weed)? Find out next week!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    38,115
    vCash
    1750
    Quote Originally Posted by The Long Shot View Post
    The battle for "Who Can Smoke Their Way Out Of The NFL Soonest?" is heating up between Tanard Jackson and Josh Gordon. Jackson has the edge for now, but will Gordon be able to fight his way back and grab himself a "W" (for Weed)? Find out next week!
    You inspired a new nickname.


    Gordon and Manziel: The WC Brothers


    (if you can't figure out what WC means, you should stop using W & C).

    NFC North: Leading the League in Stupid.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,015
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by db75 View Post
    You inspired a new nickname.


    Gordon and Manziel: The WC Brothers


    (if you can't figure out what WC means, you should stop using W & C).
    You could derive so many nicknames from that. Just using Manziel's, Ben Tate/Terrance West (whichever starts) could be known as "Pepsi", Cameron could be nicknamed "R" (Rum), and Travis Benjamin could be "M" (Mentos).

    And yes, I know that "coke" means something else in this case, but there's only so many drug references you can make, and besides, it allows for multiple analogies.

    They should bring back the "Dawg Pound" nickname, but instead re-name it to the "Dope Pound".

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,700
    vCash
    3620
    Quote Originally Posted by jerellh528 View Post
    I know I'm in the minority here, but any drug abuser needs to be kicked out of the league IMO.
    alright kick out all of the players addicted to prescription painkillers
    Yo Soy Fiesta


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    88,124
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by xnick5757 View Post
    alright kick out all of the players addicted to prescription painkillers
    And steroids. The sack numbers would go down 75%. QB's would throw for 6000 yards.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    71,415
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    And steroids. The sack numbers would go down 75%. QB's would throw for 6000 yards.
    But they would all get dead arm from not using roids to recover faster

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    88,124
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    But they would all get dead arm from not using roids to recover faster
    Who cares. Put in backups.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    bay area
    Posts
    2,128
    vCash
    1900
    Let herm have em.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    88,124
    vCash
    1777
    They should ban any of his current or future offspring just to prove a point.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    38,115
    vCash
    1750
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    They should ban any of his current or future offspring just to prove a point.
    Pacman would be ****ed!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dirty Mitten
    Posts
    17,151
    vCash
    3542
    wtf, Just let the kids play...

    #81

    29 Rec - 461 Yards -3 TD

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    480
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Wick925 View Post
    wtf, Just let the kids play...
    Why? They get paid more than any of us could ever dream. They can at least follow the laws and the employers rules. If any of us did this crap at our jobs, we be on food stamps or looking for work some place else (mcdonalds anyone?).

    I agree with the 1 chance. You screw up, back to normal life for them. Sadly that will never happen.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •