Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Carmelo Anthony Returning To The Knicks. Announcement Expected 7/10/14

According to a "source" which happens to be his closest friend supposedly.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 2m
    Carmelo Anthony hadn't been a part of any scenario about joining James in Miami, sources tell Yahoo. @FisolaNYDN reports he's staying in NY.

vCash
    Boooooo

vCash
    Why boo? I don't want superstars like Lebron, Bosh, Melo etc shaking up the league too much. Want them all to stay in the east. Hopefully they take some of the stars from the west too, because this balance issue is brutal. If the Clippers were in the east they'd likely be in the finals regularly.

vCash
    I would put this link in your post OP

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...icle-1.1860680

vCash
    Isola says "unless something changes". I kinda get the impression that he's just trying to be the first person to guess correctly. Hedging his bet at the very least.

vCash
    Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 50s
    Within Anthony's circle, belief's been this, sources tell Y: Get NY's $129M now, figure out destination later. You can always get a trade.

vCash
    If Melo goes back to the Knicks, I feel sorry for him. That, and he's a little diva jerk for wasting everyone's time.

"Waah, I want to win."

*resigns with Knicks*

Uh-huh...I really hope he doesn't. Because then WTF was the point? These entitled SOBs piss me off.

Who the best in the league? You tell me...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFEnNB4aSRs

vCash
    ‏@WojYahooNBA
    Within Anthony's circle, belief's been this, sources tell Y: Get NY's $129M now, figure out destination later. You can always get a trade.

vCash
    1:58pm - 9 Jul 14

Woj

PSD's 2011 Diva's Champion

vCash
    Who would've been a bigger villain........LeBron for leaving Cleveland the way he did four years ago or Melo leaving New York high and dry to join LeBron in Miami?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MelanconMadness View Post
    1:58pm - 9 Jul 14

Woj
    Circle jerk maybe. Melo's a clown. Have fun losing again in New York for the next 5 years.

Who the best in the league? You tell me...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFEnNB4aSRs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kobe4thewinbang View Post
    If Melo goes back to the Knicks, I feel sorry for him. That, and he's a little diva jerk for wasting everyone's time.

"Waah, I want to win."

*resigns with Knicks*

Uh-huh...I really hope he doesn't. Because then WTF was the point? These entitled SOBs piss me off.
    Comon man. We all know he has a better chance of winning in NY right now than the Lakers who don't seem to know what the fu** they are doing. Under Jimbo it's been bad move after bad move. So why would free agents be rushing to play there? Better to be on a treadmill 3-5 seed in the east with a long shot for a deep playoff run than be in the brutal west on a non playoff team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    ‏@WojYahooNBA

He has that NBA 2K mindset. Lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    Why boo? I don't want superstars like Lebron, Bosh, Melo etc shaking up the league too much. Want them all to stay in the east. Hopefully they take some of the stars from the west too, because this balance issue is brutal. If the Clippers were in the east they'd likely be in the finals regularly.
    This

Its really spooling the game imo when the best players load up on one team. The NFL is a good example of decent parity.

vCash
    Melo is only staying for the money. I understand why but he's made a lot of money in his career.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast