Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

All Star Game Thread

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...6#post28755956

Is anyone going to the game? Want to talk about it here?

I'll be going to almost every weekend event as well as the home run derby and all star game. We had to buy the cheapest season tickets to have a chance at tickets but I think and hope it will be worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinTime View Post
    Vancouver is the best city in North America and that's not just my opinion we win awards for it all the time.
    K Love is basically TT with a shot and better passing.

vCash
    I had thought about it, but given I live 4 hours away, there was little justification that I could find for the money I'd have had to spend. Willing to drop any numbers?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

vCash
    Nope.
    Vancouver is the best city in North America and that's not just my opinion we win awards for it all the time.

vCash
    A buddy of mine got 2 tickets to every event including the derby and game for $700 on Craigslist... Depends on if it's on your bucket list or not I guess.

vCash
    I have the cheapest seats possible for every event. I paid less than $700. I got to the park at 4:00 yesterday to find standing room for the 7:30 home run derby. I stood next to the left field foul pole. I was on the second deck up. Luckily my wife is a huge baseball fan so she stood with me from 4:00 - 11:30. 7.5 hours standing in the same spot was weird. We felt funny leaving - said goodbye to the pole we had leaned against for 7.5 hours.

vCash
    How many stadiums full of fans would cheer when a Gomez "situation" happens? We give him a few years and decide he can't take direction (or a breaking ball) so we trade him. Hardy does poorly for us and we trade him for even less. Then Gomez blows up and is now a fringe top 5 outfielder in the majors. He comes home for the all star game and we CHEER him.

Makes me happy being a Minnesotan.