Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Plan b

vCash

Plan b

So espn is saying Cleveland is front runner for Lebron. Mello may end up back in New York what should we do? I think if we can get Pau back for around 12 we would be OK to go after guys like Ariza and Isiah Thomas. I don't think we should throw cash at somebody not worth it. we can go over the cap to sign back Wes Johnson and Xavier Henry I think we could put up a descent roster. Keep in mind with Miami out the league becomes a lot more balanced.

vCash
    what the FO is already doing...

curling up in the fetal position and sobbing like the biznothes that they are...

vCash
    The thing is, they don't have a plan.
    FREE CROONER

i will delete my psd account and stop posting here forever if the lakers make the playoffs this year

vCash
    Plan for the plan for the plan.

vCash
    If Melo isn't coming, then sign Lance Stephenson, Isaiah Thomas and Pau. Waive Nash to save money and stretch out his horrific contract. Fill in the roster with young talent and look to add a big name in a year or two. At the very least a team of Kobe, Pau, Stephenson, Thomas and others would at least be competitive. Anything is better than last year's team.

vCash
    Hoping the front office has something up their sleeve. This franchise can't have another year like last.

vCash
    Had to buy this yesterday. Don't splooge inside a woman fellas. Just do it on her face.

vCash
    Agree, if Melo isn't coming then we need to make a strong push for Stephenson. I don't know if I would throw
    6-8mil on Thomas though. Id rather use the money and sign Hill and Young back. Gasol will not come back if Melo doesn't come
    Last edited by r8derguy805; 07-09-2014 at 12:44 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiddalake View Post
    So espn is saying Cleveland is front runner for Lebron. Mello may end up back in New York what should we do? I think if we can get Pau back for around 12 we would be OK to go after guys like Ariza and Isiah Thomas. I don't think we should throw cash at somebody not worth it. we can go over the cap to sign back Wes Johnson and Xavier Henry I think we could put up a descent roster. Keep in mind with Miami out the league becomes a lot more balanced.
    If we aren't going to get Melo, why bring Pau in? Why not get someone younger like Monroe or something? Spend money on young guys if you got no shot!
    While everyone drools over Lebron, and ponders about who is the greatest ever, how about you come with a performance like this, when playing out of position (substituting for Kareem at center), game 6 in the finals, to win the championship, during your ROOKIE season. When you do that, come talk to me.

Magic, the greatest of all time.

vCash
    Monroe is a guy to consider depending on his asking price. He's clearly not a franchise player, however he could be a solid contributor at 15 and 10 a night. Definitely not worth more than 12 to 13 mill a year.
    Last edited by Lakersfan2483; 07-09-2014 at 01:06 PM.

vCash
    So now people want stephenson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiddalake View Post
    Contradicting?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    what the FO is already doing...

curling up in the fetal position and sobbing like the biznothes that they are...
    What's a biznothe?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    So now people want stephenson
    Not me.

vCash
    I'd let Pau walk because of age.

I'll try to work on:

Bledsoe - $12M/year
    Monroe - $12M/year

I'll be happy with

G - Bledsoe