Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Nets acquire Jarrett Jack and Sergey Karasev, unload Thornton

@ESPNSteinLine 2m
    ESPN sources say Brooklyn Nets on verge of acquiring Jarrett Jack from Cleveland in three-team deal

@ESPNSteinLine: Boston is 3rd team in deal will acquire Tyler Zeller from CLE as well as future 1st-rounder and Marcus Thornton from Nets

Marc Stein @ESPNSteinLine 14m
    Three-team trade will see Nets acquire Jarrett Jack and Sergey Karasev from Cleveland. Boston gets Thornton, Zeller and a first
    'Cause my life is dope, and I do dope shi*

vCash
    Love this Trade:

Karasev will be 21 when the season starts and fits into the nets rebuild.

This now allows the Nets to Sign and Trade Away Paul Pierce for talent; and I would not be surprised of KG is dealt as well

Billy King Coming through again
    --Frankie LO---
    --@frankielo--

vCash
    Also...another part of this deal supposedly is the Cavs clearing enough space to lure LeBron back...I don't think it'll happen. BUT if it helps disassemble the Miami Heat? I am for it. I'll take a chance to go up against LeBron and a bunch of young kids...rather than the Big 3 in Miami.

THANK YOU PROKY!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wdwyer View Post
    Also...another part of this deal supposedly is the Cavs clearing enough space to lure LeBron back...I don't think it'll happen. BUT if it helps disassemble the Miami Heat? I am for it. I'll take a chance to go up against LeBron and a bunch of young kids...rather than the Big 3 in Miami.
    Well if LeBron signs in Cleveland, a Wiggins-Love trade is inevitable. Irving-LeBron-Love core.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greet View Post
    Well if LeBron signs in Cleveland, a Wiggins-Love trade is inevitable. Irving-LeBron-Love core.....
    Would Cavs have capspace for that?
    Generosity, that was my first mistake

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyHumph View Post
    Would Cavs have capspace for that?
    Yeah probably, they'd likely ship off Wiggins along with a guy like Waiters/Thompson. But once Love comes and he signs an extension... it gets tricky for the Cavs...

Cavs are also linked to Ray Allen and Mike Miller right now, two guys that LeBron really likes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greet View Post
    Still...I'd rather face a Cav's team building, than the big 3 in Miami. Could they be something? Sure. But I'd rather take the chance to disassemble the Heat.

THANK YOU PROKY!!!

vCash
    One of the better moves BK has made in his time here. I'm not sure what that says though because quite frankly I haven't been happy about any trade he's made except D-Will which I was ecstatic for at the time....

We are in a unique position where the luxury tax means crap to proky, and we are in cap hell for at least another 2 years so this trade was more or less a no brainer. Having said all that could we have potentially done better with Cleveland so desperate to shed space and seemingly not many suitors for Jack? Maybe, but overall a move that makes us better in the short term and hopefully maybe in the long term if by some chance Karasev turns into something.

vCash
    Jarrett Jack will is a great replacement for Livingston. He can flat out play.
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

vCash
    Acquiring Jack was a major move to help disassemble the Heat...now that James is going to Cleveland. Now we just wait to see if Bosh goes to Houston. Or if Miami gets Melo.

THANK YOU PROKY!!!