Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

The Film Room: Trent Richardson Is A Beast, Not A Bust

http://www.battleredblog.com/2014/7/...ast-not-a-bust

Read this link whenever you have time. It illustrates just how terrible the offensive line is and really shows how much talent Trent has and how Trent was able to turn negative plays into positive plays.
    #3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

vCash
    I remember at one point he led the league in broken tackles. This is some evidence of what a few of us here have been saying since he posted a few bad games and DB31 was running well. They put DB31 in positions to run while slamming TRich behind a terrible line and he was amazing for getting anything positive on most plays he was handed the ball.

vCash
    Great read! I hope this is the case. I think we have 3 solid backs this year.

vCash
    Iv been arguing this point all along but no1 seemed to understand how poorly we used him and just how bad our interior OL is. The tackes are good but even they are poor run blockers.

Lucks on our side

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Colts2180 View Post
    Iv been arguing this point all along but no1 seemed to understand how poorly we used him and just how bad our interior OL is. The tackes are good but even they are poor run blockers.
    Actually I think we were all in agreement that the Colts misused trent. Or at least put him in positions to fail. We'll see what happens this year.

Also, yes Gosder is a bad run blocker, but AC is one of the better ones out there of course I'd rather it be reversed where AC is the better pass blocker and GC is the better run blocker.
    #3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

vCash
    Nah I meant ppl I know in real life. Not on here. My fault for not clarifying. I honestly think AC and Gosder should switch positions and our OL would be better balanced.

Lucks on our side

vCash
    Good to see some finally acknowledging this