Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 121
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    "In a Champion State of Mind"
    Posts
    3,085
    vCash
    1500

    Our current PG situation


    Nash - HOF
    Marshall - Proven he can run the offense
    Clarkson - Draft steal?
    Kane - Undrafted steal?

    These are the 3 scenarios to consider
    1. Do you sign a FA PG like Isaiah Thomas and tie up 6-8 mil per for the next 3 years...
    2. Do you get rid of Nash...or see if he has anything left playing 18-20 mins a night...
    3. and/or give the keys to KMarshall who has proven to be a steady hand...knowing that one of the rookies will soon over take him...

    Honestly I don't see this being such a weak point on our team as some of you suggest...
    However for argument sake...
    ...A Dynasty A Cometh... 1225

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    826
    vCash
    1500

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    north of the Wall
    Posts
    619
    vCash
    500


    i will delete my psd account and stop posting here forever if the lakers make the playoffs this year

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In the clouds
    Posts
    6,004
    vCash
    1500
    Throw Clarkson into the fire.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    That Farm House, There.
    Posts
    2,422
    vCash
    1500
    i hate that font

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,420
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco007 View Post

    Nash - HOF
    Marshall - Proven he can run the offense
    Clarkson - Draft steal?
    Kane - Undrafted steal?

    These are the 3 scenarios to consider
    1. Do you sign a FA PG like Isaiah Thomas and tie up 6-8 mil per for the next 3 years...
    2. Do you get rid of Nash...or see if he has anything left playing 18-20 mins a night...
    3. and/or give the keys to KMarshall who has proven to be a steady hand...knowing that one of the rookies will soon over take him...

    Honestly I don't see this being such a weak point on our team as some of you suggest...
    However for argument sake...
    You forgot that Steve Blake is a LOCK to be our PG next season, since Kobe just re-followed him on twitter.


    I'M BAAAAAAACCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    "In a Champion State of Mind"
    Posts
    3,085
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Decimotox View Post
    Throw Clarkson into the fire.
    One of these rookies will be ready to go day 1... I can't wait to see them in summer league action... Kane is a Chauncey Billups clone... and Clarkson is very confident...both big...6'4" and 6'5" respectively...
    ...A Dynasty A Cometh... 1225

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    "In a Champion State of Mind"
    Posts
    3,085
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    You forgot that Steve Blake is a LOCK to be our PG next season, since Kobe just re-followed him on twitter.


    If Lakers do get Melo and Pau speculatively I could see Steve Blake and Caron Butler back with team I hear Kobe recruiting both

    Eric Pincus (@EricPincus) July 8, 2014
    ...A Dynasty A Cometh... 1225

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    664
    vCash
    1500
    Have we got a coach, yet?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles Ca
    Posts
    6,083
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco007 View Post

    Nash - HOF
    Marshall - Proven he can run the offense
    Clarkson - Draft steal?
    Kane - Undrafted steal?

    These are the 3 scenarios to consider
    1. Do you sign a FA PG like Isaiah Thomas and tie up 6-8 mil per for the next 3 years...
    2. Do you get rid of Nash...or see if he has anything left playing 18-20 mins a night...
    3. and/or give the keys to KMarshall who has proven to be a steady hand...knowing that one of the rookies will soon over take him...

    Honestly I don't see this being such a weak point on our team as some of you suggest...
    However for argument sake...
    Marshall was also a turnover machine. I think he's far from a steady hand. Good Marshall is pretty good but bad Marshall is horrible. I don't think he can characterized as a "steady hand"
    Last edited by Laker Legend42; 07-08-2014 at 07:23 PM.

    The truth is painful

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Racine, WI
    Posts
    2,514
    vCash
    1500
    If Clarkson is as good as he says he is...Then it shouldn't be a big issue

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    664
    vCash
    1500
    I think what you're fishing for is who will be the starting PG....maybe the 2-deep? The answer isnt there, yet. If Melo signs, we'll have the best absolutely dirt cheap PG in the game. If he doesnt, look for Thomas perhaps.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    "In a Champion State of Mind"
    Posts
    3,085
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Laker Legend42 View Post
    Marshall was also a turnover machine. I think he's far from a steady hand. Good Marshall is pretty good but bad Marshall is horrible. I don't think he can characterized as a "steady hand"
    His per 36 with LA was 11 assists and 3.5 TOs...

    Chris Paul's Per 36 was 11 assists and 2.6 TOs...


    http://www.basketball-reference.com/...marshke01.html


    http://www.basketball-reference.com/.../paulch01.html
    ...A Dynasty A Cometh... 1225

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    "In a Champion State of Mind"
    Posts
    3,085
    vCash
    1500
    Marshall, Kane and Clarkson...If the Rookies make it...Probably the biggest PG rotation in the NBA...all at least 6'4"...
    ...A Dynasty A Cometh... 1225

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,420
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco007 View Post
    If Lakers do get Melo and Pau speculatively I could see Steve Blake and Caron Butler back with team I hear Kobe recruiting both

    Eric Pincus (@EricPincus) July 8, 2014
    Kobe's only way of recruiting guys is by following dudes on twitter. That's why he followed Melo on twitter in the hopes of impressing him. He did the same with Steve Blake and Justin Timberlake.


    I'M BAAAAAAACCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •