Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

O's in first place

Great to be in 1st place going into the 2nd week of July. 3 games ahead of the jays, and 3.5 ahead of the yanks, looks like boston and the rays are cooked barring a meltdown by all three three teams at the top of the pack now.

I feel Duquette has to be brewing something on the trade front.....

Price and Zobrist for Bundy and Uduardo Rodriguez and Schoop?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly7 View Post
    Great to be in 1st place going into the 2nd week of July. 3 games ahead of the jays, and 3.5 ahead of the yanks, looks like boston and the rays are cooked barring a meltdown by all three three teams at the top of the pack now.

I feel Duquette has to be brewing something on the trade front.....

Price and Zobrist for Bundy and Uduardo Rodriguez and Schoop?
    I like it! They would really be going for it but lets be honest thats not gonna cut it for price and zobrist.

vCash
    2 top prospects, and 1 former top 100 prospect that has only had a cup of coffee in the MLB this year? That is a large package for 2 years of Price and Zobrist. 3 top 100 prospects would be one heck of a haul in my opinion. That is quality over quantity. It isn't like the Garza trade where 3/5 guys in the deal will never pan out.

Saw an article saying the O's should trade Chris Davis and Bundy for Price and Joyce. That's comical. Chris Davis is more or less equal to David Price after considering salary differences, so it is kind of like dealing Bundy for Joyce. Lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly7 View Post
    2 top prospects, and 1 former top 100 prospect that has only had a cup of coffee in the MLB this year? That is a large package for 2 years of Price and Zobrist. 3 top 100 prospects would be one heck of a haul in my opinion. That is quality over quantity. It isn't like the Garza trade where 3/5 guys in the deal will never pan out.

Saw an article saying the O's should trade Chris Davis and Bundy for Price and Joyce. That's comical. Chris Davis is more or less equal to David Price after considering salary differences, so it is kind of like dealing Bundy for Joyce. Lol
    I agree with you that it would be a nice haul but for the rays to trade within the division were going to have to over pay like crazy. schoop has upside but lets face it he's barley hitting .200 and bundy is coming off tommy john.

vCash
    true, but Bundy has more upside than any guy in our system, and Schoop shouldn't even be here in the first place. He is over his head, he missed a few months last year with a back injury and is only here because we don;t have a better option. He has above average 2B potential, which is hard to come by nowadays.