Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Rockets offer Chris Bosh 4 year, 96 million

Chris Broussard ✔ @Chris_Broussard
    Follow
    Sources: Rockets offer Bosh max deal of 4 yrs, $96 million. After weekend convo with LeBron and low offer from Heat, Bosh considering offer
    2:03 PM - 7 Jul 2014
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    As I said in the other Bosh thread: Almost $25 million a year. He's from Texas. Howard + Bosh would be disgustingly good.

Do it, Chris. DO IT!
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Sources.

vCash
    I doubt he turns that down! Heck I wouldn't either

vCash
    I love the "and conversations with Lebron"...just adds more drama to it.

vCash
    Bosh would be out of his mind to turn that down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam:28742861
    As I said in the other Bosh thread: Almost $25 million a year. He's from Texas. Howard + Bosh would be disgustingly good.

Do it, Chris. DO IT!
    They are really good friends too, it's the perfect situation for Bosh if he decides to leave.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    Anyone not named Broussard saying this?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post

Do it, Chris. DO IT!
    Great deal for Bosh and fit for the Rockets. It's quite an overpay for him though.

vCash
    So if Bosh takes that and Melo signs with the Lakers/Knicks within the next couple of days there is really no way Lebron can go back to Miami, right? Is he really going to go back to Miami with Wade and a bunch of average to below average players?

vCash
    How can you offer a player a max deal when you basically have no cap room? That entire deal is contingent upon moving Lin to a team with 15 mil in cap space that doesn't have to send back any salary. I doubt Riley wants to waste any cap space on Lin in a S & T.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Superman* View Post
    Anyone not named Broussard saying this?
    Woj: "Houston has emerged as Bosh's top choice, should he leave the Heat".

He said they're inching closer to a 4 year $80M offer.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources...183745127.html
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash

vCash
    As for the Rockets, this would be a great move. I don't believe Bosh is a max caliber player anymore but he is certainly close and would fit very well there. He makes them a legit contender (next year) which is something I can't say without him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    How can you offer a player a max deal when you basically have no cap room? That entire deal is contingent upon moving Lin to a team with 15 mil in cap space that doesn't have to send back any salary. I doubt Riley wants to waste any cap space on Lin in a S & T.
    Woj says "Houston still needs to unload Jeremy Lin to make space for a max contract offer, but has contingencies in place to get a trade done upon the commitment of a free-agent player, sources said."

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast