Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

LeBron is Going Down a Very Risky Path This 2014 Free Agency: 2010 All-Over??

It's safe to say now, if LeBron doesn't return to Cleveland, that he may lose everything he has done these past 4 years in mending his relationship with the Cavs fans which loved and adored him.

Just like 2010, its getting to the point where if LeBron DOESN'T return to the Cavaliers, the loyal Cavalier fans will be severely disappointed and that hate and ill will towards LeBron may return.

With multiple reports saying that LeBron's agent Rich Paul has given the Cavaliers hope of his return, and per his instruction they are clearing max cap space to accomdate LeBron, many will argue that LeBron didn't say anything his agent did, but LeBron has to know EVERYTHING, Rich Paul is doing/saying to other teams.

vCash
    I hope he does another TV show

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kobe24-TJ19- View Post
    I hope he does another TV show
    Even if he doesn't, at this point I still think Cleveland fans would hate him if he didn't return

vCash
    I hope he goes to the Titans.

vCash
    And he should care because?

vCash
    He's specifically staying out of the media and just letting his agent handle things. I heard he went to the World Cup and isn't even in the country. While some people will still blame him, it won't be the masses of NBA fans like before. He's handling it about as well as he can.

vCash

vCash
    I reject the premise.

If anything the Cleveland Cavs fans should stop wearing their emotions on their collective sleeves when it comes to LeBron. He is a free agent and listening to offers from everyone that has a pitch. He isn't holding anyone hostage and he isn't forcing anyone to put on their best dress and make-up. If you want him, that's the minimum that you have to do to get him. But don't get pissed at LeBron if another woman wins his favor. That's life. Either grow up and learn to compete in the market and deal with rejection, or don't participate at all.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash

LeBron is Going Down a Very Risky Path This 2014 Free Agency: 2010 All-Over??

I hope he retires
    Smart Person List: BRAVE KID, Beldugo, flea, Jeffy25, The Crow (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2GMcjNyAyI)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    I reject the premise.

If anything the Cleveland Cavs fans should stop wearing their emotions on their collective sleeves when it comes to LeBron. He is a free agent and listening to offers from everyone that has a pitch. He isn't holding anyone hostage and he isn't forcing anyone to put on their best dress and make-up. If you want him, that's the minimum that you have to do to get him. But don't get pissed at LeBron if another woman wins his favor. That's life. Either grow up and learn to compete in the market and deal with rejection, or don't participate at all.
    As a DieHard Cavs/Browns/Indians fans this comment right here is perfect. 2010 and this off season are much different even through the perspective of a Cavs fan. Lebron is doing nothing wrong this off season. He is taking his time, not making rash decisions and not making a spectacle of this. Now he still has time to do that but he is handling this off-season much more mature than 2010.

Its on the Cleveland fans right now that are eating way too much into anything a national writer, reporter, insider (so-called), analysts and sadly any Blogger has to say on the situation.

If he doesn't come back then so be it, but the fans that are expecting him to come back now since David Aldridge or some other reporter said its wrong for him to not come out and say he isn't going to Cleveland at this time if he isn't are just idiotic. Lebron could easily still be deciding between the two and allowing Riley to try countering possibly what Griffin/Gilbert and Z told him last night and then will make his decision.

Sorry to see you go Wiggy. Should have went to FSU.

vCash
    Somebody is going to hate you either way, miami for leaving after two championships, or cleveland for leaving and then leading them on again

vCash
    I hope the Cav's fans burn twitter & ESPN logo's...

This isn't fair what the media is doing, just because the HEAT big 3 isn't talking to the media.

This is crazy.

Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    As a DieHard Cavs/Browns/Indians fans this comment right here is perfect. 2010 and this off season are much different even through the perspective of a Cavs fan. Lebron is doing nothing wrong this off season. He is taking his time, not making rash decisions and not making a spectacle of this. Now he still has time to do that but he is handling this off-season much more mature than 2010.

Its on the Cleveland fans right now that are eating way too much into anything a national writer, reporter, insider (so-called), analysts and sadly any Blogger has to say on the situation.

If he doesn't come back then so be it, but the fans that are expecting him to come back now since David Aldridge or some other reporter said its wrong for him to not come out and say he isn't going to Cleveland at this time if he isn't are just idiotic. Lebron could easily still be deciding between the two and allowing Riley to try countering possibly what Griffin/Gilbert and Z told him last night and then will make his decision.
    @sheridanhoops: It will all go down in Vegas later this week. My source says 75 percent chance he returns to #Cavs: https://t.co/ATe80h8AXH

When fans see tweets like this, from all major NBA reporters, they develop something called hope. When that hope is crushed, it turns into hate. You seem to be a logical Cavs fans, but sports fans are often emotional. With LeBron's agent instructing the Cav's front office to move pieces in hopes of a LeBron return, it becomes significant.

I am 100% sure that Rich Paul is doing as LeBron is instructing him. Agents don't think for themselves, they act according to what their clients tell them. Sure he may be thousands of miles away but LeBron is controlling and making every move. All this vacation and **** is staged so he doesn't look like the bad guy when he makes his decision.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    I hope the Cav's fans burn twitter & ESPN logo's...

This isn't fair what the media is doing, just because the HEAT big 3 isn't talking to the media.

This is crazy.
    Will still have Johnny. Don't know for how long with that coke dollar rolling SOB but Im sure with him Cleveland will still need Twitter and daily ESPN rip down articles.

Sorry to see you go Wiggy. Should have went to FSU.

vCash
    This is what I will never understand about fanatics. What is with all this "legacy" BS. You are given maybe 70-80 years on this earth to enjoy life. Once your dead and gone is it going to matter one ounce whether or not people remember you as the best ever ? No

If I am LeBron James I put myself in the best possible situation to:

A) Enjoy life both on and off the court
    B) Get compensated for being the best in the world at what I do
    C) Give my wife and kids the best life that I can

You can go through life worrying what other people think of you, or you can stop that non sense and put yourself in the best situation possible.

We the fans care about legacy, the players with all of their riches don't and shouldn't give two ****s.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast