vs

Cote D'Ivoire

Jordy Clasie/Ned
    Chedjou/Cam
    Chicharito/Mex
    Pereira/Por
    Dzagoev/Rus

vCash
    Figured after the world cup quarters ended in real life, it would be a perfect time to post the semis fpr this game. Lets get lots of votes!

vCash
    He has the advantage at ST, LW, and GK and that's it. My team is vastly superior individually and as a team. My team works hard without possession and his does not. Verratti having to cover for Kagawa and Robben is just silly. My back 5 is the best in the redraft without question.

vCash
    What the fvck where's my heads up so I can do a write up that's not the roster I was going with. I was on last night and never got a warning. Saphic should be starting over pique. Inler is sending Kagawa to the bench in favor of a 4-3-3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    Figured after the world cup quarters ended in real life, it would be a perfect time to post the semis fpr this game. Lets get lots of votes!
    Robben starts over muller on the wing for club. Your boy plays centrally. At best I'll consider it a wash but muller isn't as good of a winger as he is when playing through the middle. You're backline isn't much better than mine. Marcelo is better going forward but not better defensively. Isla and saphic are crazy underrated and had great tournaments. Kompany is the best of the group. You're central mid is more creative but lacking bite while fernadinho and inler are gonna be extremely tough to deal with and verratti gives just enough vision for me to get the ball wide and counter attack like this team was built for. You're outside backs like to get up and my wings run at crazy speeds to get behind them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Robben starts over muller on the wing for club. Your boy plays centrally. At best I'll consider it a wash but muller isn't as good of a winger as he is when playing through the middle. You're backline isn't much better than mine. Marcelo is better going forward but not better defensively. Isla and saphic are crazy underrated and had great tournaments. Kompany is the best of the group. You're central mid is more creative but lacking bite while fernadinho and inler are gonna be extremely tough to deal with and verratti gives just enough vision for me to get the ball wide and counter attack like this team was built for. You're outside backs like to get up and my wings run at crazy speeds to get behind them.
    Lacking bite? Vidal is the best B2B MF in the game, Modric plays deep for RM and Witsel is a ball winning CM for club and country.
    To say my backline isn't much better than yours is a complete joke. Isla isn't even a starter for Juve and Spahic isn't 'crazy underrated' he's your run of the mill CB. Do you know why Marcelo likes to get forward? Because he plays for teams that dominate possession. He's not a defensive liability at all. Have you seen him get caught with his pants down in the CL or the WC? No because he respects the opposition and picks his spots when to go up. Don't even tell me Azpi likes to go forward either...

Muller does play centrally, but he also had 15 games on the right as opposed to Robben's 22. Their production? Robben 9 goals and 8 assists -- Muller 8 goals and 8 assists. That's pretty good for a right footer on the right as opposed to a selfish lefty on the right (who shoots on sight) in 7 less games. Do you remember 2 seasons ago when Robben got benched for a long period of time so Muller can play there? Because I do.

Your switch of Inler for Kagawa also isolates your MF from your attack because there's no threat from your MF to get forward. The only threat of creativity is a walking yellow card.

vCash
    2 votes? really?