Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

lebron wanting the max?

So LeBron James wants max money, and i do agree he deserve it he has lived up to everything we have asked and more. My only issue if it affects the team on getting what he wants "help" why put the heat in that position.. being he isn't hurting for cash one of the richest ballers with his endorsements .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by #3_ View Post
    So LeBron James wants max money, and i do agree he deserve it he has lived up to everything we have asked and more. My only issue if it affects the team on getting what he wants "help" why put the heat in that position.. being he isn't hurting for cash one of the richest ballers with his endorsements .
    Lebron is being ridiculous and showing his true colors, let him leave and let's move on.

vCash
    I don't agree in blaming Lebron. I think that if he really wants the max AND he really wants an improved roster, then he basically implying that Wade/Bosh (especially Wade) have to sacrifice money if they want him here.

Wade gave us a lot of great years and 3 'ships, but I can't blame Lebron for being concerned with the way Wade is playing now and the decline that's likely to continue. A team with Wade taking anything close to $15m is a team with an albatross around its neck.

I know it wouldn't be fair to Wade for what he's done IN THE PAST, but going forward........it would be great if he would only take his market value........but that's not much......maybe like $10m per. But I highly doubt he walked away from a 2 year/$42m deal to accept a 4 year/$40m deal.

If Bron takes the max, Bosh takes something starting at $15m-ish (even if it escalates into $80m-$90m) and Wade would be willing to take something starting at $10m-ish, then we'd have enough money for some good FAs. And I think that's the pressure Lebron is trying to put on Wade.

vCash
    I just think for everything these guys have endured it seems like a waste if its a fight over money?

vCash
    I want to preface this statement by saying I am not a Heat fan. I did however greatly respect Wade, Lebron and Bosh for doing what we as fans want to see all our athletes do; sacrifice personal wealth and glory for the good of a collective team effort. Anyone who thinks less of Lebron based on the decision (not the show... the actual leaving) is a hypocrite because if he stayed and took the money they would have all said he was greedy. Anyway I was a big fan of Lebron as an individual player... despite the fact that I am not a Heat fan I can appreciate greatness... However with that said if he leaves the Heat I cannot be a fan any longer. At some point if you keep running from tough situations... you are a coward. Cleveland was a losing bet I am pretty sure. I and I get him leaving; but now this is the what you wanted and as soon as life gets tough you are ready to pack up and go? That's a coward flat out. As I said before I am not a Heat fan... but I do respect Lebron. If he leaves that is over

vCash
    Great PR by the owners. Create a system which artificially keeps players salaries well below their true value - especially a guy like Lebron and then using this artificially low cap to make a player look greedy if he doesn't take a discount on an already capped salary. These billionaire owners are genius. I got an idea. Why doesn't Mickey give away all his rooms on a his cruise ships for a 75% discount over what their worth on the open market because who needs more than 4 or 5 billion dollars anyway.

vCash
    I have to agree, it's a contradiction. He wants a strong team, a la San Antonio, but then wants the absolute maximum he can get - which is it? His "yes" men probably tell him he can have it all, but he cannot. I feel sorry for Lebron because he's really never been allowed to grow up. ESPN made him in to what he became, from practically childhood, and this entire time you've got a teenager's mind in a grown man's body. It doesn't help that he has been clinging to "friends" all these years to influence his career decisions. James' reminds me of one of those child movie actors who lives in a bubble their entire lives, being lead to make one bad decision after another as the people closest to him exploit at every turn. It's sad to a point, before you realize he's being paid hundreds of millions...to play a game.

vCash
    Wade is worth 2 mil a yr and bosh 6. We don't need a 6'11 shooting guard.
    always wanted to be a procrastinator but never got around to it!