Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

LeBron May Really Be Returning to Cleveland...

There is a LOT of smoke to this. Below is just some of what can easily be dug up by searching through Twitter.

@sheridanhoops: It will all go down in Vegas later this week. My source says 75 percent chance he returns to #Cavs: https://t.co/ATe80h8AXH

@MySportsLegion: The Cavs are also shopping Dion Waiters in efforts to clear cap space to sign LeBron and "another" max contract. (via @Probballdraft)
    @RuiterWrongFAN: The LeBron/Dru Joyce story that @Josh_Tep tweeted about a couple days ago; have heard it 3 times in last 12 hours from different people
    @RuiterWrongFAN: Lots of smoke concerning LeBron & #Cavs right now; you know what they say - where there's smoke there's fire; next week will be interesting
    @Josh_Tep : from people close to Dru Joyce II, LeBron's old coach. LeBron also texted Joyce II a few days ago: "My heart never left those fans."

Having said all of that, I don't trust the Josh_Tep kid for two seconds. But, I am and have always been of the belief, that he will return to Cleveland this year.. with Kevin Love by his side.
    Last edited by RateSports; 07-07-2014 at 02:03 PM.

vCash
    Would be interesting. I'd imagine the hate for him would lessen some.
    He, kyrie, love, wiggins would be a better group than anything miami can realistically put together imo

RUDY

vCash
    I think it would make for an amazing story if he did return. In the eyes of the public it would add a lot to his legacy if he could bring a championship to that franchise IMO. I really don't think there would be anybody that could hate on that move. Sure, they'll still talk about things that went on in Miami but they would have to respect a decision returning home.

vCash
    Love has said time and time again he wouldn't play in CLE, not sure if that changes with LeBron.

Secondly if Love does commit, no way the Cavs get Love without giving up Wiggins.

Still, Kyrie/LeBron/Love is the best Big 3 in the NBA for the next 5-6 years.

vCash

Dan Gilbert doesn't deserve it.

vCash
    This is probably the only move he could make without looking like a douche, other than staying in Miami. So yea I think he's 50/50 on Cleveland or Miami, I don't think any other team is even in his radar

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikeman View Post
    Love has said time and time again he wouldn't play in CLE, not sure if that changes with LeBron.

Secondly if Love does commit, no way the Cavs get Love without giving up Wiggins.

Still, Kyrie/LeBron/Love is the best Big 3 in the NBA for the next 5-6 years.
    There were reports that Love would sign long term if LeBron signed with Cleveland.

vCash
    I don't see how they're gonna trade for Love without giving up Wiggins.

Thank God they didn't take Noel last year. Irving/Wiggins/Lebron/Thompson/Noel is just downright unstoppable of Wiggins and Noel play to their potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotone1401 View Post
    I think it would make for an amazing story if he did return. In the eyes of the public it would add a lot to his legacy if he could bring a championship to that franchise IMO. I really don't think there would be anybody that could hate on that move. Sure, they'll still talk about things that went on in Miami but they would have to respect a decision returning home.
    The true Miami fans would be pissed. Not because LeBron left, but because he left in such a fashion that screws Miami over.

If he told Riley from Day 1 he was leaving, I say, thanks for 4 years and 2 titles, good luck wherever you go LeBron. He screws Miami over in the sense he made Wade/Bosh/Haslem opt out, and also stopped Miami for going other talent to replace him.

vCash
    MSL is a joke.

vCash
    Probasketballdraft @Probballdraft
    Follow
    Same exec feels it's a Miami-Cleveland battle & LeBron is waiting for a team to make a splash.

vCash

Is laugh my *** of if Bosh went to Houston and LeBron went to Cleveland just to leave Wade hanging after he just opted out of that big deal.

vCash
    The true Miami fans would be pissed. Not because LeBron left, but because he left in such a fashion that screws Miami over.

If he told Riley from Day 1 he was leaving, I say, thanks for 4 years and 2 titles, good luck wherever you go LeBron. He screws Miami over in the sense he made Wade/Bosh/Haslem opt out, and also stopped Miami for going other talent to replace him.
    That is what lbj is known for. Screwing when leaving.

vCash

That's exactly what he did to CLE and none of you had any problem with it back then. And he probably left them more screwed because he pushed them into trading for guys like Jamison so even after he left they had no cap room. He's at least leaving you guys with flexibility under the cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Maybe Lebrons wife did spill the beans early. She said there was a countdown Re: going back to Akron.

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast