Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Gordon Arrested Again

@MAndersonWKYC: #Browns WR Josh Gordon Arrested For Driving While Impaired- Book In Wake Co. N.C Detention Center At 4AM http://t.co/oIkMxHsJbF

What an idiot.

vCash
    He's done imo.

vCash
    I dont think that he is done. He has alot of talent. He will be back. I hope that he gets it together. He is becoming an embarrasment though. He will probably get suspended for the year now as his hearing will be influenced by this I am sure. He sure has cost himself alot of money. Time will tell what happens. At least he didnt beat his girlfriend or kill someone.
    Here comes the NEW BROWNS!!!

vCash
    The kid definately has some issues and needs help. All the football aside, the kid needs some real help, DQ has tweeted that someone needs to help him as well. Maybe a year suspension will help him get his life back on track. The only problem is during his one year ban, he will not have the teams counsel and support team to help. He needs it. I firmly expect that Gordon will be released soon as more details emerge.
    Here comes the NEW BROWNS!!!

vCash
    If the Browns decide to keep him, they will most assuredly have plans in place to get him help from someone that THEY trust and will be getting reports on his progress while he is suspended...otherwise, he will be released and, likely...out of football for a long time.

So much talent...how sad. DQ is right...someone needs to convince this kid that he needs help.

vCash
    Im starting to question coaching move, I liked at first cause heard he was strict disicpline guy, all about buisness, but keep seeing Manzeil and Gordon stuff like this. I'm unsure of it now, but I am pretty sure hes gone.

Exposed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carlessyen View Post
    Im starting to question coaching move, I liked at first cause heard he was strict disicpline guy, all about buisness, but keep seeing Manzeil and Gordon stuff like this. I'm unsure of it now, but I am pretty sure hes gone.
    There are limits to what a coach can do.. It's a two way street. If the offending party (Gordon) doesn't want to listen or take guidance from the Head Coach..there's really not a helluva lot that can stop that kind of relationship from spiraling out control.. In Gordon's case.. he's been a Class A screw up from the get go.. Pettine and the Browns may not like it.. but they may be forced into an untenable situation of dumping their only / best wired receiver..

Sad.. really.. but, the coach, coaching staff.. ownership and the other players combined.. can only influence the choice Josh Gordon is taking. They can and should influence him toward the "Good/Chaste" life. The truly responsible, or in this case, irresponsible person in this entire mess, without a doubt is Josh Gordon.. Only he can be the most responsible person & the persistent watcher for those things that will bring on his own failures..

If he choses not to.. then. oh well.. So far, Josh has shown a completely selfish & immature side to his life.. Maybe the can change between now and when it matters.. we'll see...

vCash
    This is a product of the offseason that the players negotiated. Unfortunately it just shows how many NFL millionaires make bad decisions away from the structure of the game. I imagine this will only get worse with a 1 year+ suspension and no team contact
    I believe in a thing called LOVE

vCash
    Gordon is just too good, and he knows it. I feel that in his mind he can do no wrong and he won't lose his job. As much as I think the Browns need to send him a message, you just can't cut him. Maybe I'm selfish. But in the history of the Browns we've never seen a WR with his level of talent. That's something you don't give up on. Stick by him and hope he turns it around. You can't cut your best player and get nothing in return.