Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Larkin - Hardaway Jr - Early - Tyler

I hope we keep this core right here... could be a special group... throw in Shumpert too cuz he is still relatively young and we got a talented young team right here... Go Knicks!

vCash
    I would add Cole to the list. Cole is a true center who has shown that he can defend. It's too early to know if any of Larkin, THjr, Early, Tyler or Cole will ever be a legit NBA starter, but that is a nice group of 5 to have on the team.

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    Not even b movie talent, imo.

Hopefully a couple of them turn out to be solid. Time will tell.
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)

vCash

S class would be like LBJ, Wade, Melo, allstar level, top of the league from the jump players, can't miss prospects.

A class would be like Lillard, Kyrie, Amare, nba ready types coming out of the draft. Guys that should be great after a couple of seasons, but might try out like Oden(injury).

B class would be like Your Harden, Walls, Currys, where you know talent is there, but you don't know how or if they will make the jump to thee nba.

Definitely don't see anything like that on the roster, maybe we have a surprise in waiting like Granger or George.

vCash
    What about the former D league players from last year we added to the roster last season T.murray ? Jennings?

Also you left out Larkin even though we may move some of our guys since we have over loaded our guards lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anji View Post

S class would be like LBJ, Wade, Melo, allstar level, top of the league from the jump players, can't miss prospects.

A class would be like Lillard, Kyrie, Amare, nba ready types coming out of the draft. Guys that should be great after a couple of seasons, but might try out like Oden(injury).

B class would be like Your Harden, Walls, Currys, where you know talent is there, but you don't know how or if they will make the jump to thee nba.

Definitely don't see anything like that on the roster, maybe we have a surprise in waiting like Granger or George.
    Your B class Harden and Curry are better than any of your A class and Wade came out as a B class his 1st season. Wade didn't look as good as THJ looked last year.

THJ, Wade, George and Granger should all be B class then.....

LBJ, Melo and Lillard are the only players on that list to be considered S class based on their rookie performances.

We need to trade Shumpert and Bargnani for Greg Monroe who is going to get paid by somebody and is exactly who we need to grow with this young core.
    Watch out, don't step on the Grasshoppers ...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anji View Post

This is some stupid **** right here sir

Mike Woodson NYK

Record ... 72 - 34

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Your B class Harden and Curry are better than any of your A class and Wade came out as a B class his 1st season. Wade didn't look as good as THJ looked last year.

THJ, Wade, George and Granger should all be B class then.....

LBJ, Melo and Lillard are the only players on that list to be considered S class based on their rookie performances.

We need to trade Shumpert and Bargnani for Greg Monroe who is going to get paid by somebody and is exactly who we need to grow with this young core.
    I was just talking about when the players were drafted, not what they actually became. Wade was a monster at Marquette and playing out of position as a rookie averaged 16pts/4.5ast/4rebs/1.5stls, you got to be kidding me with the Hardaway comparisons. Wade had a great rookie season....too bad LBJ and Melo were rookies too.
    Last edited by Anji; 07-05-2014 at 07:23 PM.

vCash
    Not saying these guys won't make it, but you really can't call this a "special" core. These might not even be as good as the Lee,Fry,Nate,Wilson Core IMO. I would be happy if these guys were that good....but that core isn't really that good compared to the Harden/Westbrook/Durants/Ibakas or Granger/Hibbert/George/Stephensons or Griffin/Jordan/Bledsoe...those are special.

vCash
    I don't consider any rookie/young guy special unless they are a top 5 prospect at their own position.

vCash
    Slow news day.

vCash
    I would trade all those guys.

vCash
    Best young player on the Knicks are Larkin and Early,,,,,Shumpert is very athletic,,,,,,,,but he needs to shoot much better.......Hardaway has a lot of talent...............But , who will make the roster,,,? who knows ?
    Knicks do not have a team......they are a team in the making....Chandler trade was a great trade for the
    Knicks,,,,,,,Who know who will get the minutes.,,,,,

vCash
    Shut Up Anji. Buzzkill. Love THAT We have young players again. Nykallday4lyfe!!!!!

vCash
    I love this core.. Can't hate young prospects

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast