Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Should Clipper move out of Lakers house?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • NO

5 26.32%
  • yes

12 63.16%
  • dont matter

2 10.53%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Should Clippers move out of Lakers shadow?

Clippers are no longer the little team behind the Lakers. They now boast better talent, more entertaining and is now a contender. I think they should get their own building or better yet move to a different city or state.

vCash
    they should move to Seattle and change their name to Seattle Sonics, they'd have their own building, own city, a huge fanbase and they'd move far away from Sterling's shadow

vCash
    As someone who doesn't live in America, in LA do clipper fans majority in one area and laker fans live in another or is it more mixed? And if the clipper fans do live in a certain area is it feasible to build a stadium in that area? Because if so they should absolutely do that.
    Last edited by Asik's better; 07-05-2014 at 10:01 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Asik's better View Post
    As someone who doesn't live in America, in LA do clipper fans majority in one are and laker fans live in another or is it more mixed? And if the clipper fans do live in a certain area is it feasible to build a stadium in that area? Because if so they should absolutely do that.
    Its mixed. I have several friends that are laker fans and several others that are clipper fans. The difference between the two is that I've noticed clipper fans are usually less educated then laker fans.

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    They should stay right where they are. Ballmer should buy the LAKings, then buy Staples, and boot the Lakers

Really though why the hell would they move? Seattle would drop the value of the team tremendously. Theyre in a huge market, in a great city, and play in an awesome arena. They arent going anywhere.
    10 Rec, 96 YD, 1TD
    injured.....again

vCash
    LOL. Heavens no. LA having 2 teams is a badge of honor, we're that big, hell we could prolly support another team in the OC or something. Why would the Clippers want to leave such a big market and strong support system in place here. Its more likely that they rebrand the Clips and take over LA now that the man who built the Lakers is gone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    LOL. Heavens no. LA having 2 teams is a badge of honor, we're that big, hell we could prolly support another team in the OC or something. Why would the Clippers want to leave such a big market and strong support system in place here. Its more likely that they rebrand the Clips and take over LA now that the man who built the Lakers is gone.
    What about your own arena? Ballmer's money is long enough to make it happen. Would love to see the NFL return to LA and you guys build a sports complex with the new football stadium and a new home for the clips.

Being a Jets fan I know what it's like to be little brother and I'm still pissed the deal for the West Side Stadium fell through because we would have had our own home. Instead we got into ANOTHER lease with the ****ing Giants

JETS KNICKS YANKEES

vCash
    Take over LA, that's quite the stretch.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    San Diego Clippers

vCash
    YES. I've been saying this for ages, gtfo please.

Redemption

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Asik's better View Post
    As someone who doesn't live in America, in LA do clipper fans majority in one area and laker fans live in another or is it more mixed? And if the clipper fans do live in a certain area is it feasible to build a stadium in that area? Because if so they should absolutely do that.
    I still don't believe clipper fans are real lol. Just people who live in the area yet refuse to like the lakers because that's who everyone else likes and they fear conformity or the label of a bandwagoner, also they say it just to piss laker fans off haha.
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb

Receptions: 35
    Yards: 452
    Tds: 8

vCash
    Unfortunately there are many LA fans that are bandwagon. You of course have the celeb effect that will attend and support based on what is hot at the time. Plus a new generation of kids will of course gravitate towards a winning team instead of a losing one.

If the lakers are bad for 4-5 more years and the clippers can actually win a chip, or at least get to the finals, then it's not out of the realm to say they could become the only show in town with the lakers truly behind them. And if you become number one in LA, i mean the cash rolls in. So, moving is a tough sell based on how it currently looks out here in la la land because of that potential.

( this coming from a diehard laker fan btw)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Its mixed. I have several friends that are laker fans and several others that are clipper fans. The difference between the two is that I've noticed clipper fans are usually less educated then laker fans.
    This is a joke right? In the CP3 era the Clippers have a ton of dumb bandwagon fans who don't know anything, but the Lakers have 100 times as many dummy fans (they have more fans thousands times over, so not surprising). The legit Clippers fans easily rank among the most knowledgeable fans in the NBA. Before the CP3 era there wasn't a such thing as a half *** Clippers fan. You were either all in and took a verbal beating by everybody, or you weren't.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jerellh528 View Post
    I still don't believe clipper fans are real lol. Just people who live in the area yet refuse to like the lakers because that's who everyone else likes and they fear conformity or the label of a bandwagoner, also they say it just to piss laker fans off haha.

Clipper fans usually fall into a few categories.

You have the majority that are simply laker and or basketball haters that jumped on just out of spite
    You have the bandwagon that simply jump onto winners and feel it's ok because they represent los angeles.
    You have a few diehards that grew up clipper fans because that is the only games they could afford at the la sports arena
    and of course you have kids and teens that like the flashy lobby dunk kind of basketball and are stuck just in the now. So of course they latch on to a winner.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FYL_McVeezy View Post
    What about your own arena? Ballmer's money is long enough to make it happen. Would love to see the NFL return to LA and you guys build a sports complex with the new football stadium and a new home for the clips.

Being a Jets fan I know what it's like to be little brother and I'm still pissed the deal for the West Side Stadium fell through because we would have had our own home. Instead we got into ANOTHER lease with the ****ing Giants
    Ballmer is trying to flat out buy Staples and the Kings. Which would make the LAKERS the tenants of Staples lol. That's on hold for now though with the Sterling suing debacle.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast