Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Joel Embiid blocks Lebron on twitter!

[URL="http://msn.foxsports.com/buzzer/story/joel-embiid-recruits-lebron-james-via-twitter-070314"]
    Basically, Joel tried to recruit Lebron on twitter, however, Lebron did not reply back. Ultimately, Joel decides to block Lebron on twitter,LOL and tweets about it.

vCash
    I blocked lebron too

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    Looool I saw this earlier. The whole thing is pretty funny
    10 Rec, 96 YD, 1TD
    injured.....again

vCash
    Joel, also said he doesn't celebrate the 4th of July because he's not American. We need more character guys like him in the NBA, not afraid to speak his mind. Much like Charles Barkely.

vCash
    Lol I was following what he was saying too.

vCash
    Joel Embiid needs to understand he is still a nobody in this league.

vCash
    As funny as this is, does this guy really think recruiting LeBron through Twitter is going to do anything? What does he expect, for LeBron to come out and say, "Sure, I'll be on my way!".

Plus the guy hasn't played one game yet in the NBA and to add insult to injury, he won't play for another year or so.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    The whole thing was a joke dude. And he is making himself a somebody through his comedy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sens#11fan View Post
    Joel, also said he doesn't celebrate the 4th of July because he's not American. We need more character guys like him in the NBA, not afraid to speak his mind. Much like Charles Barkely.
    The Lebron thing is corny but he gets props for not celebrating 4th of July....

vCash
    This was all obviously a joke.. Can't believe some ppl don't see it that way haha

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    I like it. He's already making a name for himself and isn't afraid of the almighty LeBron.

vCash
    Props for not celebrating 4th of July? Goddamn communist if you ask me.

vCash
    wow you people take everything so seriously, he was trying to be funny and that's waht he was, leave it at that
    Try staring at this picture for more than a minute without getting a headache

vCash
    laaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    First thing that came to my mind. Everything I've seen and heard from him so far already kind of forces me to not like him. He is a absolute NOBODY in the league and is trying to use Lebron to get some attention. Although I don't like Lebron, He has no business speaking about him as if they're "peers" or "equals", just be a rookie and shutup.

On top of that he had that dumb, ungrateful look on his face during the draft when Philly drafted him as if he wasn't happy with it. Like dude, you just started playing like 3 years ago, the only reason you're here is because you're 7'0'' tall, and people from your country would kill for a meal, let alone a million dollar contract to play a game.

And last but definitely not least, he says he doesn't celebrate 4th of July because he's not american??? Yea ok but this country let you move here and become a millionaire....if he can't appreciate america, he needs to take his rookie *** back to Africa. He's a punk.

He's waaaaaayyy out of line already, and my mind is made up, I officially can't stand him, I will now be rooting against Joel and the 76ers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast