Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

The Myth Nikola Mirotic set to come to the Chicago Bulls

@WindhorstESPN: The Bulls are working on signing F Nikola Mirotic, sources told ESPN. He secured buyout today from Real Madrid according to @hoopshype

@WindhorstESPN: This doesn't mean the Bulls pursuit of Carmelo Anthony is over but the cap space required to sign Mirotic restricts options.

@chicagobullsbot: Real Madrid Nikola Mirotic averaged 19.0 PPG, 53.4% FG, 46.1% 3PT per 36 mins in Euroleague this season despite all his late season issues.

He can't be used in a sign and trade for 30 days after he signs ; but he becomes a very valuable trade piece for those teams worrying about if he would come over.
    Last edited by Stunner; 07-04-2014 at 11:43 AM. Reason: add

vCash
    Just watched some tape on him. He has to bring the ball below his waist on every jump shot, giving him an incredibly slow shooting stroke even when he's shooting off the dribble. That's going to be a problem in the NBA.

vCash
    so with mirotic on the cap. How much money can the bulls offer melo after amnestying boozer / trade MD Jr

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    so with mirotic on the cap. How much money can the bulls offer melo after amnestying boozer / trade MD Jr
    If we amnesty boozer, trade dunleavy and our non guaranteed contracts, I think we can clear up about 17 mil
    1. You're reading my signature.
    2. Now you're saying/thinking that's a stupid fact.
    4. You didn't notice that I skipped 3.
    5. You're checking it now.
    6. You're smiling.
    7. You're still reading my signature.
    8. You know all you have read is true.
    10. You didn't notice that i skipped 9.
    11. You're checking it now.
    12. You think this is a clever signature.
    13. You're still reading.
    14. Why are you still reading?
    15. You ignore my question.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chitownbulls View Post
    If we amnesty boozer, trade dunleavy and our non guaranteed contracts, I think we can clear up about 17 mil
    does mirotic count against the cap? or is he already included?

vCash
    Mirotic would be a new contract. If they feel like they can't get Melo or don't have a good chance this is the right course of action. Perfect time to get him over.

vCash
    Mirotic hasn't been brought out yet and they likely won't do it until Melo made his choice . Mirotic rights can still be moved in a deal and with him having a big fall out with Madrid he's more likely to play with anyone now in the NBA if dealt . Bulls are in a very good situation regardless if they get Melo or not .

vCash

The Myth Nikola Mirotic set to come to the Chicago Bulls

The flaws he has can be easily fixed with time in the weight room which almost every bull improves on their body going into the next season and Thibs coaching . http://youtu.be/JjaHc9Vp9wU
    Last edited by Stunner; 07-04-2014 at 12:34 PM. Reason: add

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chitownbulls View Post
    LOL okay. They can offer that NOW. Once Mirocic comes over, you'll be able to offer like $15 million.

You're done. If you think Melo is going to accept $15 million a year to play next to the new Amare Stoudemire, you're kidding yourself.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FOXHOUND View Post
    Mirotic would be a new contract. If they feel like they can't get Melo or don't have a good chance this is the right course of action. Perfect time to get him over.
    bingo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Mirotic hasn't been brought out yet and they likely won't do it until Melo made his choice . Mirotic rights can still be moved in a deal and with him having a big fall out with Madrid he's more likely to play with anyone now in the NBA if dealt . Bulls are in a very good situation regardless if they get Melo or not .
    Love all the Bulls fans that think they're getting Melo for $15 million a year. Give me a break.

vCash
    So another guy who is supposed to be the next Dirk. Lets see how that works out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    LOL okay. They can offer that NOW. Once Mirocic comes over, you'll be able to offer like $15 million.

You're done. If you think Melo is going to accept $15 million a year to play next to the new Amare Stoudemire, you're kidding yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    Love all the Bulls fans that think they're getting Melo for $15 million a year. Give me a break.
    Lmao why are you so angry? No one thinks we're getting Melo for $15 a year.

vCash
    http://www.basketballinsiders.com/ca...ikola-mirotic/ good read and video for people who don't know him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    True, I can see him used in a SnT. If Melo gets to Chicago it will likely be a SnT, and he will likely be involved. If not they bring over an awesomely talented young big and can try to sign a FA, maybe even pry Lance from Indiana with how that's going. There are worse plan B's in this league lol.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast