Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 106
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chicago , IL
    Posts
    16,543
    vCash
    1500

    Rockets might go after Bosh after Melo situation

    @ESPNSteinLine: While Houston holds out hope it can still win Melo Sweepstakes, ESPN sources say Rockets have already let Bosh know they're still huge fans

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,721
    vCash
    1500
    Does Bosh play the PF position? I don't get it...

    Who the best in the league? You tell me...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFEnNB4aSRs

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chicago , IL
    Posts
    16,543
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kobe4thewinbang View Post
    Does Bosh play the PF position? I don't get it...
    Is this a serious question ?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,721
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Is this a serious question ?
    Totally serious.

    Didn't Miami run this lineup in the finals?

    C - Bosh
    PF - James (or Lewis?)
    SF - James (or Lewis?)
    SG - Wade
    PG - Chalmers/Cole

    I don't watch Miami games much, and wasn't watching during Bosh's time with Raptors. So is he more of a stretch 4 or 5?

    Who the best in the league? You tell me...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFEnNB4aSRs

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chicago , IL
    Posts
    16,543
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kobe4thewinbang View Post
    Totally serious.

    Didn't Miami run this lineup in the finals?

    C - Bosh
    PF - James (or Lewis?)
    SF - James (or Lewis?)
    SG - Wade
    PG - Chalmers/Cole

    I don't watch Miami games much, and wasn't watching during Bosh's time with Raptors. So is he more of a stretch 4 or 5?
    He's a natural PF playing out of position

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    952
    vCash
    1500
    Dont see bosh as that much of an upgrade over TJones at this point. They probably should get a new coach but if they plan on keeping Mchale, with that system, they should go after Hawes or Frye. Same fit as Bosh for a half the price

    Mike Woodson NYK

    Record ... 72 - 34

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chicago , IL
    Posts
    16,543
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by elledaddy View Post
    Dont see bosh as that much of an upgrade over TJones at this point. They probably should get a new coach but if they plan on keeping Mchale, with that system, they should go after Hawes or Frye. Same fit as Bosh for a half the price
    Bosh is way better than any of those players you listed in that post

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chicago , IL
    Posts
    16,543
    vCash
    1500

    Rockets might go after Bosh after Melo situation

    I hope the Bulls get in on this , reports bosh wants between 16-18 million per is reasonable and he's worth it . Bulls can get in that range by moving Taj , Booz , MDJ and prob Snell ; but I could see a sign and trade of Taj . snell and the sac pick for Bosh.
    Last edited by Stunner; 07-04-2014 at 01:41 AM. Reason: add

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Left
    Posts
    13,477
    vCash
    1500
    Make Miami sweat

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    433
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by elledaddy View Post
    Dont see bosh as that much of an upgrade over TJones at this point. They probably should get a new coach but if they plan on keeping Mchale, with that system, they should go after Hawes or Frye. Same fit as Bosh for a half the price
    Bosh is a big improvement over TJones but that money makes it almost even, all things considered. And I agree the Rockets might be better with Hawes and another solid rotation guy than Bosh alone.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chicago , IL
    Posts
    16,543
    vCash
    1500
    But I mean Hou gonna be paying Bosh the money they would have gave to Melo . And unlike Melo who is an ultra good one way player , bosh is a very good two way player .

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,721
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    But I mean Hou gonna be paying Bosh the money they would have gave to Melo . And unlike Melo who is an ultra good one way player , bosh is a very good two way player .
    I dunno, man. He missed a lot of open shots in the finals. I think he's asking for too much, unless he seriously improves.

    Who the best in the league? You tell me...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFEnNB4aSRs

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Arco
    Posts
    4,705
    vCash
    1500
    People forget how good Bosh is when he gets touches and isn't anchoring a defense

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,834
    vCash
    1500
    Bosh would be a better fit then Melo for that team anyways.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chicago , IL
    Posts
    16,543
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    People forget how good Bosh is when he gets touches and isn't anchoring a defense
    Yea Miami changed his game a lot they moved him further away from the basket like a SG . A Parsons / Bosh / Howard front court is amazing .

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •