Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

July GT: the quest for 100 losses

Another embarrassing June for the Rockies. We're suppose to trust the origination or so we're told... Hoping for an embarrassing, awful end to get those 100+ losses. Perhaps then some changes to the front office would take place. I doubt it happens, but maybe.

vCash
    I refuse to spend any money on the Rockies. Joke of an organization

vCash
    Now it looks like Tulo and Cargo are tied of losing and might be looking to be traded. Doesn't sound like Tulo wants to be here at all and I don't blame him.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/troy-tulowitzki-and-carlos-gonzalez-growing-tired-of-losing-in-colorado-053532554.html

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    I refuse to spend any money on the Rockies. Joke of an organization
    Me and you both. Next to the Broncos, the Rockies are my 2nd in Colorado. I will not go to anymore Rockies games. Call me whatever you will as a bad fan, but I hope the Rockies lose every game they can. I want 100+ losses. I want it to be so disgracefully awful. I want no excuse for Dick Monfort. Not even injuries can be a safety net. I want it to be so bad that dumb*** Dick actually contemplates some actual changers. My only hope hinges on the Rockies being so embarrassing that Dick Monfort has to CONTEMPLATE front office changes. That's where I am as a Rockies fan and it's so crappy I have to resort to that as any sort of hope for the future.
    Last edited by Mudvayne91; 07-20-2014 at 02:04 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    Me and you both. Next to the Broncos, the Rockies are my 2nd in Colorado. I will not go to anymore Rockies games. Call me whatever you will as a bad fan, but I hope the Rockies lose every game they can. I want 100+ losses. I want it to be so disgracefully awful. I want no excuse for Dick Monfort. Not even injuries can be a safety net. I want it to be so bad that dumb*** Dick actually contemplates some actual changers. My only hope hinges on the Rockies being so embarrassing that Dick Monfort has to CONTEMPLATE front office changes. That's where I am as a Rockies fan and it's so crappy I have to resort to that as any sort of hope for the future.
    I read dick Montfort is blaming most of it on greivitt. Haha he actually praised O'Dowd

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    I read dick Montfort is blaming most of it on greivitt. Haha he actually praised O'Dowd
    I was a little surprised by that. Geivett, I mean. He also said something along the lines of not being happy with the prospects coming up to the majors. He even said he'd consider making front office moves at the end of the year. It could just of been him trying to get some of the heat off of himself.