Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

This Detroit *** kicking is all the proof you need that our starting pitching

isn't good enough. Like I said. Staff has about three average to half *** pitchers who have pitched way over their head. A huge starter must be added.

vCash
    While I agree an ace type pitcher would put us over the top, our starters are fine. Kazmir and gray are a pretty Damn good punch and Chavez has been very good too.

As it is now, I think we are fine

vCash
    Kaz pitched fantastic.

Brad Mills pitched good.

People bring up our starting pitchers and 2nd base a lot, but IMO the only place we really NEED improvement is the bullpen. Doolittle was fantastic for a good stretch but until he learns how to pitch (not just throw) I feel he will continue to struggle as he has his past two starts. Johnson, we all know is terrible. That leaves Abad, Otero, and Cook? At this point there isnt really a single guy in the bullpen who I trust giving the ball to. I would rather let our starters pitch complete games.

vCash
    O'Flaherty will be a monster addition this month. Gregerson has been solid. Not truly worried about Doolittle. Cook is inconsistent. Abad is an interesting option as well. I would not mind an extra bullpen arm. How about Rex Brothers from Colorado? That'd be a good pick up

vCash
    Yeah you know I havent seen either of those guys pitch before, at least not to my knowledge, but my brother has been talking up O'Flaherty to me a bunch so hopefully he pans out. I checked out the stats on R. Brothers, and your right he would probably be a steal because he looks to be way underperforming so far this year and could probably bounce back with a change of scenery. Which is what a lot of teams or probably thinking about Jim Johnson.. hmm..

vCash
    The Tigers have been smacking the A`s around the last 3 seasons. It`d be best for someone else to eliminate Detroit in the playoffs, the A`s can`t do it.