Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Rockets put up Melo billboard wearing Lin's number

https://twitter.com/KPRCLocal2/statu...61504196526080

That's cold lol

Still understandable. Rox and Sixers talking trade for Lin.

vCash
    Very classy Houston.

After Chicago I think the Rockets would be the next best fit.

vCash
    Dwight Howard got on a billboard once too.

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Dwight Howard got on a billboard once too.
    Was he wearing Asik's number lol I'm kidding

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    Was he wearing Asik's number lol I'm kidding
    No. He was wearing the same number he's wearing now, just a different color jersey.

I wonder what Jeremy Lin thinks of all this. Haha

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    Rockets are playing a very dangerous game.

They don't even have the cap space for Melo and they won't until they get rid of Lin.

They also today tried to promise him a big 4 with him, Howard, Harden, AND Parsons even though that is impossible. The only way they could sign Melo outright is if Lin is gone and no team is going to help the Rockets out in their quest for that big 4. And the only way the Knicks would help out is if Parsons comes in the deal.

If the Rockets don't get Melo, then trading Asik for nothing, disrespecting Lin with that photoshop of Melo in an Rockets jersey with lin's number, rumors of Parsons potentially signing with other teams for big deals unless they match, will be potentially team chemistry killing.

This FA will either make the Rockets or potentially destroy them for years to come. I admit though, Their GM has got balls.

vCash
    Poor Lin. First NY, now HOU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNA17 View Post

They don't even have the cap space for Melo and they won't until they get rid of Lin.

They also today tried to promise him a big 4 with him, Howard, Harden, AND Parsons even though that is impossible. The only way they could sign Melo outright is if Lin is gone and no team is going to help the Rockets out in their quest for that big 4. And the only way the Knicks would help out is if Parsons comes in the deal.

If the Rockets don't get Melo, then trading Asik for nothing, disrespecting Lin with that photoshop of Melo in an Rockets jersey with lin's number, rumors of Parsons potentially signing with other teams for big deals unless they match, will be potentially team chemistry killing.

This FA will either make the Rockets or potentially destroy them for years to come. I admit though, Their GM has got balls.
    I'd agree with you completely, if there wasn't a report about the Rockets having a deal lines up if Anthony agreed. I think morey already has a move to clear cap space for melo, and they will match any offer thrown to parsons IMO other than a max which he should not get.

I'm not a fan of melo on the rockets but it is exciting to see the front office doing whatever it takes to put a championship team together.

vCash
    Lin sucks, who cares? That is pretty poor on Houston's part though lol. But I would trade 50 lins for 1 melo.
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb

Receptions:
    Yards:
    Tds:

vCash
    Jeremy Lin: Luke 6:29 - If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them Twitter
    Jeremy Lin

Really Lin? I respect the fact that he's a spiritual man but come on bruh..... He's not some victim being persecuted, he milked Linsanity into the payday of his life!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rockets-fan View Post
    I'd agree with you completely, if there wasn't a report about the Rockets having a deal lines up if Anthony agreed. I think morey already has a move to clear cap space for melo, and they will match any offer thrown to parsons IMO other than a max which he should not get.

I'm not a fan of melo on the rockets but it is exciting to see the front office doing whatever it takes to put a championship team together.
    I'm curious what those "deals that are lined up" exactly are? I find it hard to believe teams would line up to grab Lin just so the Rockets can get Melo.

vCash
    Who cares? This is not news. I don't Lin is insulted by the photoshopped image as much as he should be with the news that they have a deal to ship him off already. That's dirty. No need for the FO to announce this unless they intend to do it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by colinskik View Post
    Who cares? This is not news. I don't Lin is insulted by the photoshopped image as much as he should be with the news that they have a deal to ship him off already. That's dirty. No need for the FO to announce this unless they intend to do it.
    If the Rockets actually have a deal in place for Lin, why don't they just do it already? What's the hold up? The Rockets already got rid of Asik and he's better than Lin. Even if the Rockets strike out with Melo (which would be a heart breaker), at least getting rid of Lin won't hurt them much like getting rid of Asik would.

vCash

They got a 1st round pick for asik?

vCash
    I'm curious what those "deals that are lined up" exactly are? I find it hard to believe teams would line up to grab Lin just so the Rockets can get Melo.
    Maybe teams in the easy that don't want him in a bulls uniform? Philly comes to mind, and they have been in talks today about Lin.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast