Urlacher, Moss, McNabb, and others discuss our team in a video found here:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3...untdown-063014

Thoughts on the ranking?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikdraw View Post
    Urlacher, Moss, McNabb, and others discuss our team in a video found here:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3...untdown-063014

Thoughts on the ranking?
    I really dont care. its a joke that they get paid to be full of ****.
    Im officially on the the Mike Glennon Bandwagon. This is our guy.

vCash
    I just find it amusing that we're ranked worse in 2014 after getting rid of the Schiano/MRSA/Freeman circus.

Good thing power rankings mean absolutely nothing.

vCash
    Funny how they rank us 32nd yet they don't explain why.. Not only that, they're actually praising our BUCS

vCash
    Weird. Everywhere else I look they're saying we're the next KC Chiefs from last year. Makes no sense.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    It would take major key injuries at multiple positions for us to be the worst team in the league.

The ranking makes about as much sense as people thinking we're going to win this division and compete with the NFC West in the playoffs.

We Want Winston

vCash
    3 guys who have a combined ZERO rings!!! Ill move on becuase this is the dumbest thing ive heared in forever. We are closer to a playoff birth than last place -_-
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4ESkVmxCzCA/TJgFFqxdhmI/AAAAAAAAACQ/yEaxqznjzxc/s1600/anderson-silva-vs-chael-sonnen.jpg
    Diamondbacks
    Tampa Bucs
    PHX Suns
    Coyotes
    kyle MMA record 1-0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucsfan40 View Post
    3 guys who have a combined ZERO rings!!! Ill move on becuase this is the dumbest thing ive heared in forever. We are closer to a playoff birth than last place -_-

vCash
    While the three were pretty good players at one time, their knowledge of the game has never been overly obvious. At this point in their lives, they don't have much to offer to a game that has passed them by. If giving them some attention by presuming their knowledge of the current NFL is noteworthy, let them have their faded glory. I enjoyed them as players but their opinions matters little for factual predictions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Journal View Post
    While the three were pretty good players at one time, their knowledge of the game has never been overly obvious. At this point in their lives, they don't have much to offer to a game that has passed them by. If giving them some attention by presuming their knowledge of the current NFL is noteworthy, let them have their faded glory. I enjoyed them as players but their opinions matters little for factual predictions.
    Could not have said it better

vCash
    Sounds like a bunch of haters who never won a ring. McNabb especially, cause of the rivalry we had with Philly during our Super Bowl era.

Not even going to look at the link. It's tough making it to the show, then failing. We don't know what that's like.

vCash
    Sup fellas... I could careless bout the ranking! Time we get our respect back starting with a strong push this yr... #FootballsBack
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    i clicked the link it says we going from worst to first , not we the worst , did i get a new page? seems they showing us love

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaTLoK727 View Post
    i clicked the link it says we going from worst to first , not we the worst , did i get a new page? seems they showing us love
    they were ranking the teams from 32nd to 1st...they put us at number 32 out of 32

nfl network picked us to win the division though the other day clip on buccaneers.com

We Want Winston

vCash
    The NFC South is notorious for never having repeat divisional champs. Why not us this year?? I see the Falcons aging fast and theyre on the down slope. I dont see the Panthers repeating at all. We all know the Saints will be up there as long as Brees and Payton are together.

Lovie has coached a top 10 defense 14 times in his coaching career and Frazier had some of the best Run Defenses in the league while a DC in Minn. Not to mention they had the most sacks under Frazier as a DC. I think we’ll have a top 5 defense so this is all riding on Tedford and if he cant bring an offense to Tampa.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast