Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Arbitrator Rules Jimmy Graham is a Tight End

just heard per adam schefter....thoughts

vCash
    Without a doubt the correct ruling
    If I drive I'm going to have to have a lot of drinks because I am very self conscious about my driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriors4lyfe12 View Post
    Samhan actually worked out with the warriors in 2010, but elected to go overseas instead of jumping into the NBA to make his game better. Actually i would compare him to a poor mans blake griffin
    Quote Originally Posted by lvdub2741 View Post
    We gave up Monta for a Bogut but we could have kept him gotten someone like Omar Samahan who is just like Bogut and kept Monta.
    Ah, some sports fans

vCash
    Lol thank god

vCash
    How long has this been going on for? He is a TE plain n simple.
    Seattle Seahawks Seattle Mariners Los Angeles Clippers Anaheim Ducks

Tweet me @Spencerrw3
    Go Hawks

vCash
    I disagree, but could care less.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    What the Saints did by this whole drama is alienate their top offensive play-maker.

They won in the short term, only paying him 7 million instead of 12 or whatever, but that 5 million this season and this whole drama this off-season may make Graham not want to be here long-term and cause him to leave

vCash
    Hopefully he plays out his year and tells the saints to suck a d after.

This good for Denver though.
    Last edited by Mudvayne91; 07-02-2014 at 02:47 PM.

vCash
    Saints are probably going to lose Jimmy Graham because of this. Hope it was worth it. Somebody will pay him good money. This isn't good for Vernon and his holdout
    2014 PSD Mock NFL Draft Baltimore Ravens
    Round 1: S HaHa Clinton-Dix
    Round 2: WR Allen Robinson
    Round 3: OT Jack Mewhort
    Round 3: RB Bishop Sankey
    Round 4: CB Victor Hampton
    Round 4: ILB Preston Brown
    Round 5: ILB Avery Williamson
    Round 6: WR Ryan Grant

vCash
    Well that's what he is. As for him leaving, I fully expect that and don't mind it. Saints don't need to pay top dollar for an injury-prone TE pushing 30. The offense was great before he got to New Orleans and it will continue to be great as long as Brees can manage it and Payton is there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Well that's what he is. As for him leaving, I fully expect that and don't mind it. Saints don't need to pay top dollar for an injury-prone TE pushing 30. The offense was great before he got to New Orleans and it will continue to be great as long as Brees can manage it and Payton is there.
    Jimmy G is only 27 bro. He's entering his prime, and he has MUCH less mileage on his body as he is a converted basketball player. His body hasn't been taking hits since Age 15 like most NFL players, and he only played 1 year at Miami.

vCash
    He'll be 28 early this season, which is under contract for. 29 is the earliest he could leave, and that is pushing 30. I'm a Jimmy Graham fan, obviously as a Saints fan, but I don't think he's worth a ton of money. Injury-prone and his hands aren't great, and he can get pushed around by physical DBs. He's lucky his QB has top 3 all-time accuracy otherwise he probably wouldn't be a 1000 yard receiver because of just slightly above average hands and below average physicality.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikeman:28715409
    What the Saints did by this whole drama is alienate their top offensive play-maker.

They won in the short term, only paying him 7 million instead of 12 or whatever, but that 5 million this season and this whole drama this off-season may make Graham not want to be here long-term and cause him to leave
    And go where? Get WR money from who? Saints "insulted" him by offering to make him the highest paid TE before this even started.

vCash
    He can go if he wants to, but he'll run the risk of going to a team with a worse QB and his numbers might not be what they are.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91:28715752
    Hopefully he plays out his year and tells the saints to suck a d after.

This good for Denver though.
    The saints didnt want to pay him for a position he is not. Denver and anyother team would do the exact same thing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG20 View Post
    And go where? Get WR money from who? Saints "insulted" him by offering to make him the highest paid TE before this even started.
    Money talks. If they offer him the deal he wants in FA, he will stay. I doubt he's crying his heart out over this.
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Gabbert is clearly the best QB package in this draft in my opinion.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.
    People take this guy seriously?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast