Old one hit well over 1k

vCash
    I'm glad I'm not an old one.

vCash
    DD'll show you an old one...

vCash
    Anarchy

vCash
    Just to try and get some movement here and considering we have absolutely nothing to talk about for the next month!!! What positions are you guys most looking forward seeing at camp?

For me I want to see improvement from Wilson and see how the safeties work out.

Also is anyone concerned about the amount of movement in our nickel package??

From what I've seen so far there is talk of Jennings moving to slot with Fuller on the outside, Williams dropping out and Bostic coming on for the nickel package as the MLB and possibly Shea moving into the line as a situational rusher and Houston kicking inside. To me that just screams penalties for too many men on the field with so much movement. Especially when we face teams who run a lot of no huddle.
    Last edited by The_Duke; 07-02-2014 at 08:38 AM. Reason: Grammer is important

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sdrobert View Post
    I'm glad I'm not an old one.
    Quote Originally Posted by db75 View Post
    DD'll show you an old one...
    You kiddies want some candy?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Duke View Post
    Just to try and get some movement here and considering we have absolutely nothing to talk about for the next month!!! What positions are you guys most looking forward seeing at camp?

For me I want to see improvement from Wilson and see how the safeties work out.

Also is anyone concerned about the amount of movement in our nickel package??

From what I've seen so far there is talk of Jennings moving to slot with Fuller on the outside, Williams dropping out and Bostic coming on for the nickel package as the MLB and possibly Shea moving into the line as a situational rusher and Houston kicking inside. To me that just screams penalties for too many men on the field with so much movement. Especially when we face teams who run a lot of no huddle.
    Punter. I wanna see that Horsecock in action.

And I don't mean Blams.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by db75 View Post
    Punter. I wanna see that Horsecock in action.

And I don't mean Blams.
    Apparently his horsecock repeatedly hit off the roof of the Walter Payton Center which according to Wikipedia is three hundred and ninety seven and a half stories high.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Duke View Post
    Apparently his horsecock repeatedly hit off the roof of the Walter Payton Center which according to Wikipedia is three hundred and ninety seven and a half stories high.
    Tress is the horsecock.

And Wikipedia is wrong. That building is not 40 stories high.

vCash
    How's the northern ill kid doing at back? Any news

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Only fluff pieces but looks like he could possibly be the 3rd rb

vCash
    I doubt he makes it unless he shows some ST skill, which is possible. I expect Michael Ford to be the KR so he will have to beat him out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    I doubt he makes it unless he shows some ST skill, which is possible. I expect Michael Ford to be the KR so he will have to beat him out.
    I never in a million years expect him to make a 53 this year. A practice squad is where he needs to be.

TBH Denard Robinson wasn't roster worthy last year...

I expect him to make some noise this year. Same type of deal, just a different athlete. Both total gamers with a great feel with the ball in their hands.

vCash
    I never in a million years expect him to make a 53 this year. A practice squad is where he needs to be.

TBH Denard Robinson wasn't roster worthy last year...

I expect him to make some noise this year. Same type of deal, just a different athlete. Both total gamers with a great feel with the ball in their hands.
    If he can carve out an H-Back/Shane Vereen-esque role I think he could stick given the Bears lack of a 2nd TE. I just don't know if that is realistic this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    If he can carve out an H-Back/Shane Vereen-esque role I think he could stick given the Bears lack of a 2nd TE. I just don't know if that is realistic this year.
    Highly dependent on how the other returners look in camp and if ford learned to pick up a block.

Page 1 of 62 1231151 ... LastLast