Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Deal: Warriors to add Shaun Livingston: 3 years @ $16 mil

The Golden State Warriors have agreed to a deal with Brooklyn Nets free-agent guard Shaun Livingston, ESPN.com has learned.

Sources close to the process told ESPN.com that Livingston and the Warriors have struck a deal that will pay him the league's full mid-level exception for the next three seasons.

The deal can't officially be signed until July 10, when a league-wide moratorium on signings and trades is lifted.
    http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11...ording-sources

vCash
    They spent this much on an injury-prone backup? Livingston is talented but I would not have taken this risk.

vCash
    I like it

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Best option for our team imo

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    nice.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DR_1 View Post
    They spent this much on an injury-prone backup? Livingston is talented but I would not have taken this risk.
    How is he injury prone? I remember seeing him suffer that major injury but it seems he's made a remarkable recovery and has showed his ability to produce. The guy is fundamental and a very efficient PG. His size and ball handling combination is really hard to come by. I like him as a player a lot and always have. Hope nothing for the best for the guy honestly.

vCash
    Good pick up. Hopefully he's as productive out west as he was with the Nets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotone1401 View Post
    How is he injury prone? I remember seeing him suffer that major injury but it seems he's made a remarkable recovery and has showed his ability to produce. The guy is fundamental and a very efficient PG. His size and ball handling combination is really hard to come by. I like him as a player a lot and always have. Hope nothing for the best for the guy honestly.
    Oh I didn't know that it was a 1-time injury. Wish him nothing but the best.

vCash
    jodie meeks and shaun livingston, lol.

vCash
    Well, losing Livingston from the Nets was pretty much anticipated. Guess we'll see what the FA fall out from the Kidd departure is going to be pretty soon...
    J.R. Smith: "They were pretty much scoring at will. Especially my guy. I don't know what the hell I was doing on defense."

Raymond Felton : "The play was give the ball to Melo."

vCash
    two guys who were practically out of the league a couple of years ago get big deals today. Meeks & Livingston.

It's a lot of money for a guy that was irrelevant and could only get vet min deals as he bounced around from team to team. I think GSW could have done better with their MLE.

vCash
    meanwhile the Nets... how bad an off season are they having?

Lost their coach, lost Livingston, Blatche likely leaving, Pierce likely out the door, Dwil needing surgery on BOTH ankles... no cap, no picks, and their owner who never cared about money now saying he wants to trim payroll...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    two guys who were practically out of the league a couple of years ago get big deals today. Meeks & Livingston.

It's a lot of money for a guy that was irrelevant and could only get vet min deals as he bounced around from team to team. I think GSW could have done better with their MLE.
    Livingston was the reason they had a huge comeback after that horrible start. Just because they were irrelevant on past teams does't mean anything. His team won as there point guard when the superstar point guard williams couldnt' do jack

Yeah they could have see what else was on the market but he's a better upgrade then steve blake
    Toney the savior

@I_am_iman
    "two very winnable games"...FOH #Knickstape #mobdeep #NYKallday

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash
    I'm just not sure about spending the MLE on a guard. They desperately need some depth in the front court.

I think chasing after Gasol first would have been best. I suppose they could look at Kaman or Andersen if either is willing to take the vet min, but I expect both will be offered more than the vet min.

I figure with Curry and Blake (if they plan on keeping Blake) and also Iggy, they'd have enough ball handlers.

And with Iggy, Barnes and Thompson, they have enough wing guys.

They only have Bogut and Lee in the front court right now. I mean, they weren't giving many minutes to Speights.... and O'Neal is likely retiring... so...

A combo C/PF is what they really need.
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

vCash
    Very good get for GS

RUDY

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast