Koivu
    Granlund
    Coyle
    Parise
    Pominville
    Vanek

vCash
    Yea, that's real cheap.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

vCash
    Good. I was hoping he wouldn't be back in Montreal. Nice to not face him as much now.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    Guess the reports of going to play with Pommer were right. No Miller though.

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

vCash
    Minna is going to be so much fun in chel

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

vCash
    He reportedly turned down two 7 year 50 mill contracts, and accepted 3 years, 19.5 mill from the Wild. It wasnt hard to predict he would play for the Wild, the rumors have been strong for three years that he wanted to come home (born in Austria, moved to Minnesota at the age of 14). There were also rumors he was going to take a discount to play in Minnesota, but this much of a discount is ridiculous. If this happened in the NBA, people would be screaming conspiracy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    He reportedly turned down two 7 year 50 mill contracts, and accepted 3 years, 19.5 mill from the Wild. It wasnt hard to predict he would play for the Wild, the rumors have been strong for three years that he wanted to come home (born in Austria, moved to Minnesota at the age of 14). There were also rumors he was going to take a discount to play in Minnesota, but this much of a discount is ridiculous. If this happened in the NBA, people would be screaming conspiracy.
    He was offered 7 years 50 million to play in New York I last season but do you have any links to new offers?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin13697 View Post
    He was offered 7 years 50 million to play in New York I last season but do you have any links to new offers?
    somewhere in one of these guys articles.
    https://twitter.com/Russostrib
    the Wild beat writer for the Minneapolis paper.

He pumped out like 10 blogs today, I'm not going to go searching for it.

edit: Found where I read that he turned down two 7 year 50 mill contracts

Chad Graff
    @ChadGraff
    Thomas Vanek turned down seven-year, $50M contracts twice to get to pick his team. Today, he selected the #MNWild.

I guess after reading it again, it makes more sense that he is referring to both Buffalo and NY offering him the 7 year 50 mill contract, and him rejecting it both times, rather than a reference to two other teams this offseason.
    Last edited by PurpleJesus; 07-02-2014 at 02:32 AM.

vCash
    Refreshing to see a star player take less money and less years to go play in the place he loves. Wish him nothing but the best in Minny, gonna be a damn fun team to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHj0dMkK6A

New Video. Isles season highlights 2011-12!