curious to see some of you guys here rank their top 10.
1. jordan - 6-0 in finals, 3 peat twice
2. wilt - 100 pt game, dominant force
3. jabbar- 6-4 in finals, all time leading scorer
4. magic - 9 finals appearances in 13 years
5. kobe - longevity, 81 pts game, 5-2 in finals, 3 peat
6. shaq - most dominant since wilt 4-2 in finals, 3 peat
7. duncan - longevity, 5-1 in finals
8. bird - the rivalry between Magic
9. lebron - 4 straight finals but only 2-3
10. russell - dont know much about the guy but he has 10 rings?
no hakeem for me because if jordan didnt retire early, i dont think hakeem would have 2 titles. maybe 1
i am going to use finals wins and appearances as a tiebreaker. because all of these players have had great careers and a tons of accolades.
kobe, shaq & duncan are interchangeable. i gave kobe the edge due to 5-2 in finals and dominance over duncan head to head. same with shaq over duncan