Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Dolphins sign Daryn Colledge OG

Was just announced about an hour ago. He's a solid OG prospect for us since some don't have faith in Shelley Smith. This could also mean that Smith gets moved to C in Pouncey's absence and Colledge would be our starting RG.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    if he's good then great, welcome to Miami Daryn.. if you're bad I am sure you won't stick long. Would have rather signed Satele though and then just played Pouncey at G when he came back

vCash

Dolphins sign Daryn Colledge OG

Satele was average at best during his career and is now on the tail end. He wouldn't keep Pouncey from being the starting C

vCash
    He's actually not bad when he's actually not banged up. Tough SOB though and plays though it and he's got a mean streak to his game (in a good way).

He's a below average starting guard but I wouldn't say much below.

Not really sure why he was unsigned.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBoy77 View Post
    if he's good then great, welcome to Miami Daryn.. if you're bad I am sure you won't stick long. Would have rather signed Satele though and then just played Pouncey at G when he came back
    Are people still on that? Even after Pouncey went to the pro bowl? Satele was average at best last year for the Colts and has been that way his entire career. I really believe that this means Smith will be our starting C until Pouncey is back.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 07-02-2014 at 11:19 PM.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Are people still on that? Even after Pouncey went to the pro bowl? Satele was average at best last year for the Colts and has been that way his entire career. I really believe that this means Smith will be our starting C until Pouncey is back.
    you base it off of whether pouncey went to the pro bowl? lol David Garrard went to the pro bowl a few years back, didnt he?

not saying pouncey is not a good center, i was just suggesting that Satele-Pouncey could be better than Pouncey-Smith.