TE Brian Linthicum
    LB Aaron Tevis

All of those 1 year deals

vCash
    I don't think have those guys make the sqaud this year anyway lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    I don't think have those guys make the sqaud this year anyway lol
    I could easily see around 2/3's make it, that list is loaded with good/role/contributing players. Thankfully, as of right now, there isn't a single must re-sign. Rolle will be the most likely if he can maintain any quality level of pay and willing to come back at a reasonable price.

I've just accepted JPP is gone already. Have another bad year and I don't want him back and I don't think the Giants could afford to gamble on his health. Have a great year and he's too expensive.

Other than that, not an awful year for us as far as FA. Replaceable players, even if key players. We'll still have our core.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Most rosters look like that. Depending on how the current contacts are structured, the Giants should have plenty of cash. Prior to the signings this year, the Giants had some money yet they had an incredible amount for 2015. We'll see how much they ate up.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    I think there are some major areas to deal with. Basically our whole safety core are free agents (Rolle, Brown, Demps). Rolle likes it here but he could command some big money with another solid year. Thurmond will no doubt prove to be a solid nickel CB and solidifies the CB group.

JPP is still a Giants drafted guy and we're gonna need a dominant pass rusher. Reese still values that very highly. So if he recovers well, I think they'll be willing to spend on him, but it'll eat up cap room.

Not sure who else will be available. I think Osi and Hardy again. Or they make a move in the draft to grab a guy like Leonard Williams, Calhoun, etc. All wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too early to tell, but **** it, it's July and there's nothing happening.

vCash
    It's gonna be a rough one...rolle stays for cheaper no doubt about it especially since we got DRC u think he would have him come here then split ...:

Jpp is the one that scares me not sure if he stays cus if he plays great gonna want $ if he dosnt play so great he's had great seasons and still potentially a pro bowler n gonna want $....so nmw he's gonna want big $...just depends how big

steal of the draft cleanthony early

vCash
    I think the way Kiwi and especially Ayers will play this year will also affect whether JPP will stay or go. I personally just have a feeling, although not based on a lot of watching OTA's and all that, that Ayers is gonna have a strong year with about 10 sacks for us... And if that's the case and they're eyeing a high DE draft pick, I can see them let JPP go. Like you all said, he's been very injury prone so far and when other are stepping up JPP could be gone imo.

Also I am very curious what happens with Thurmond. It would be awesome to have a long-term backfield of DRC, Thurmond and Prince, but probably it is too expensive to keep all 3...

vCash
    We really need Moore to be dominant this year. Tall order but if he can show he can be a solid guy then we have more wiggle room with JPP. Best case is JPP rips through the league this year and we have enough to Franchise him and maybe trade?