Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 91 1231151 ... LastLast
    vCash

Pau Gasol to the Bulls

http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers...630-story.html

Love him as our first big off the bench if he comes cheap.

vCash
    It's a good idea to meet with him, he's still a good player and probably not chasing the money at this point in his career.

vCash
    I find this odd if Mirotic is coming. Taj/Mirotic/Noah doesn't seem to leave enough minutes to justify the salary Gasol will likely command. I like Gasol and think he's a great fit with Noah but seems like an odd roster fit at the moment.

No more Rose? When is football season again?

vCash
    Getting rid of Boozer, only to add Gasol is a lateral move.
    It's ****, it's awful, I don't like it.

Wade/James/Bosh take paycuts and win. Duncan/Parker/Ginobili take pay cuts and win. What should we do?
    Oh, uh... offer someone terrible a huge contract and pay Rose his huge contract. **** sakes.
    Last edited by Confusious; 06-30-2014 at 01:39 PM.

vCash
    Where is this Mirotic coming here ****? All im seeing is its all bs. Any legit sources?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Confusious View Post

Wade/James/Bosh take paycuts and win. Duncan/Parker/Ginobili take pay cuts and win. What should we do?
    Oh, uh... offer someone terrible a huge contract and pay Rose his huge contract. **** sakes.
    Rose's contract is about the same as the big 3 in Miami. People still on here just complaining to complain.

vCash

Where the hell did you get from this story that we are offering Gasol a "terrible, huge" contract?

vCash

Pau replacing Boozer is not lateral or even close to it. We are talking about a legit post player in Gasol compared to Boozer who scored all of his points on a fade away 15 foot jump shot. Gasol actually protects the Rim somewhat too compared to the phantom defense, always fouling Boozer. Gasol/Taj/Noah is hands down the best 4/5 group in the league.

vCash
    It's starting to get laughable how crazy some people are putting faith in Melo and Love and shunning our team if we don't get either. Do you want to be the Spurs and be relevant for 20 years and counting or do you want to be one of the 5 or 6 past super teams that failed and destroyed their franchises.

Last time the Bulls went to the Eastern Conference Finals where we lost to the Heat in a closer then the 4-1 final showed we had this roster:

Rose/Bogans/Deng/Boozer/Noah
    Watson/Korver/Brewer/Taj/Asik

Since then we haven't had our full roster to compete. This year we have:

Rose/Dunleavy/Butler/Taj/Noah Which is better then the 10-11 starting lineup
    Snell/McDermott and cap space to build a solid bench. Say we add Mirotic/Hinrich/DJ/and a vet Defensive C, and our bench is easily one of th ebest in the league. Our shooting would be ridiculous with Dunleavy/McDermott/Mirotic/Augustin/Snell. Then you have our top notch defensive team. Not to mention flexibility for the future.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    It's starting to get laughable how crazy some people are putting faith in Melo and Love and shunning our team if we don't get either. Do you want to be the Spurs and be relevant for 20 years and counting or do you want to be one of the 5 or 6 past super teams that failed and destroyed their franchises.

Last time the Bulls went to the Eastern Conference Finals where we lost to the Heat in a closer then the 4-1 final showed we had this roster:

Rose/Bogans/Deng/Boozer/Noah
    Watson/Korver/Brewer/Taj/Asik

Since then we haven't had our full roster to compete. This year we have:

Rose/Dunleavy/Butler/Taj/Noah Which is better then the 10-11 starting lineup
    Snell/McDermott and cap space to build a solid bench. Say we add Mirotic/Hinrich/DJ/and a vet Defensive C, and our bench is easily one of th ebest in the league. Our shooting would be ridiculous with Dunleavy/McDermott/Mirotic/Augustin/Snell. Then you have our top notch defensive team. Not to mention flexibility for the future.
    Uhh thanks, I have nothing really to add to that other than you saved me from having to rant.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle55 View Post
    I find this odd if Mirotic is coming. Taj/Mirotic/Noah doesn't seem to leave enough minutes to justify the salary Gasol will likely command. I like Gasol and think he's a great fit with Noah but seems like an odd roster fit at the moment.
    Taj Gibson and/or Mirotic 'could' possibly be on the move. Most likely Taj because Mirotic costs the team nothing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kampz View Post
    Taj Gibson and/or Mirotic 'could' possibly be on the move. Most likely Taj because Mirotic costs the team nothing.
    If that happens then I'm all for adding Gasol. That or if Mirotic is staying another year though the Mirotic thread seems pretty certain this is the year for him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi StateOfMind View Post
    Where is this Mirotic coming here ****? All im seeing is its all bs. Any legit sources?
    Well the Mirotic thread is full of them and sorry I don't know who is or isn't trustworthy on the Real Madrid basketball scene.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle55 View Post
    If that happens then I'm all for adding Gasol. That or if Mirotic is staying another year though the Mirotic thread seems pretty certain this is the year for him.
    Nevermind. I just read that Taj Gibson and Noah were supposed to be at the Carmelo Anthony meeting. It wouldn't make sense if Gibson is traded away.

vCash
    Gibson was our best player in the playoffs last year. Better then Noah even. The Bulls aren't that stupid to let him go.

Page 1 of 91 1231151 ... LastLast