Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Reimer has requested a trade

Nick Kypreos ‏@RealKyper 17m
    With #Leafs Reimer request 2b traded, strong speculation off #NHL draft floor were talks btw #Leafs / #Jets. Could b revisited at later date

vCash
    I was just about to post this lol.

Interesting to see what the Leafs could of gotten in return and maybe a deal before July 1st will take place ? Who knows, but very curious to whom would come back to the leafs.

vCash
    How about Reimer for Burmistrov's rights? Would make sense for both sides.

vCash
    Makes sense. He's not a starter but man did he take too much pressure. Wife getting death threats was a little muxh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    Makes sense. He's not a starter but man did he take too much pressure. Wife getting death threats was a little muxh
    His wife got death threats ! Wow, talk about a bad combo of sports and ethics.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ryhno View Post
    His wife got death threats ! Wow, talk about a bad combo of sports and ethics.
    Unfortunately, threats are common in sports nowadays. Pathetic.

vCash
    I wish they got rid of him last summer. His value is much lower now coming off a bad season and with a trade request. I dont expect much in return.

vCash
    Seen a bit of chatter across different forums and a few Twitters that a deal around Kane from the Jets could go down...very much a grain of salt but would be interesting that's for sure.

Xavier Rhodes
    2014/15 Stats:
    17 Tackles
    7 Assists
    7 Passes Defended

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    How about Reimer for Burmistrov's rights? Would make sense for both sides.
    I would like that too but Burmi just signed a 2 year extension in the KHL i believe. I'd like to get a little more unless Burmi wants to come over and get out of that deal.

vCash
    His value is so low doubt we can get something considerable. They should have dealt him last year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRKDIGGGL3R View Post
    Seen a bit of chatter across different forums and a few Twitters that a deal around Kane from the Jets could go down...very much a grain of salt but would be interesting that's for sure.
    It would take a considerable + added onto Reimer to get Kane.
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    I would like that too but Burmi just signed a 2 year extension in the KHL i believe. I'd like to get a little more unless Burmi wants to come over and get out of that deal.
    Worth the risk, better than taking a future mid-round pick.
    Quote Originally Posted by astonmartin10 View Post
    His value is so low doubt we can get something considerable. They should have dealt him last year.
    Hindsight is a beautiful thing.

vCash
    Reimer was hung out to dry ( along with Bernier ) so many times this season he deserves to go somewhere else where he isn't treated like the way he was by Randy and the team in front of him.

Reimer isn't a great goalie but is a stand up guy. Wish him the best wherever he goes and I hope we get something decent for him.

vCash
    I feel so sorry for Reimer. I read that his favourite team growing up was the Leafs and his situation right now just turned into a mess. It doesn't help when his wife was getting death threats which I find disgusting and pathetic. Maybe a fresh start will do him good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    It would take a considerable + added onto Reimer to get Kane.

Worth the risk, better than taking a future mid-round pick.

Hindsight is a beautiful thing.
    what do you mean hindsight???What did you think was going to happen to his value once they signed bernier and only played reimer like a 40 yr old backup.Im not sure exactly how many games he played in the first 60 games but if you have a young goalie coming off a really good season its RETARTED to sign another young goalie and only play reimer as many games as he did.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leafswin2011 View Post
    what do you mean hindsight???What did you think was going to happen to his value once they signed bernier and only played reimer like a 40 yr old backup.Im not sure exactly how many games he played in the first 60 games but if you have a young goalie coming off a really good season its RETARTED to sign another young goalie and only play reimer as many games as he did.
    Oh dear..

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast