Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NEPA
    Posts
    2,810
    vCash
    1500

    Kidd to Bucks? GOOD RIDDANCE!

    This is a happy day for me. Get RID OF KIDD!!

    I have been quiet for awhile the loss to the Heat just drained me. But I have been saying this of Kidd since the day he was hired. I couldn't find any logic in his hire, and wondered how this coach killer could be trusted behind the scenes. I shouted from the mountain tops to get rid of him after the embarrassing loss to the Knicks. I was hoping Proky would finally realize the mistake and end him. It didn't happen because of the second half run. It threw me into confusion because I want to root for this team...but Kidd was just too much of a head scratcher for me.

    But the Coach Killer has finally reared his ugly head, he went after King's job...and seems to have lost. Now he's pouting his way to the Bucks (to take out their current coach).

    Really? You are one year removed from being a player, no coaching experience...managed to salvage a bad beginning to the 2014 season...and you demand GM duties too? Don't get me wrong, King isn't the best out there...but Kidd is one selfish drama after another.

    Get rid of the drama, and bring in an ACTUAL COACH FOR CRAP'S SAKE!!
    Last edited by wdwyer; 06-29-2014 at 12:18 AM.

    THANK YOU PROKY!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NEPA
    Posts
    2,810
    vCash
    1500
    The funny thing, I keep watching ESPN right now, and Matt Barrie keeps referring to the Nets as New Jersey.

    THANK YOU PROKY!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    111
    vCash
    1500
    I have always hated that drunk woman beater and I hope the nets get rid of him !!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,643
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by wdwyer View Post
    This is a happy day for me. Get RID OF KIDD!!

    I have been quiet for awhile the loss to the Heat just drained me. But I have been saying this of Kidd since the day he was hired. I couldn't find any logic in his hire, and wondered how this coach killer could be trusted behind the scenes. I shouted from the mountain tops to get rid of him after the embarrassing loss to the Knicks. I was hoping Proky would finally realize the mistake and end him. It didn't happen because of the second half run. It threw me into confusion because I want to root for this team...but Kidd was just too much of a head scratcher for me.

    But the Coach Killer has finally reared his ugly head, he went after King's job...and seems to have lost. Now he's pouting his way to the Bucks (to take out their current coach).

    Really? You are one year removed from being a player, no coaching experience...managed to salvage a bad beginning to the 2014 season...and you demand GM duties too? Don't get me wrong, King isn't the best out there...but Kidd is one selfish drama after another.

    Get rid of the drama, and bring in an ACTUAL COACH FOR CRAP'S SAKE!!
    I agree 100% the guy hasn't done a thing, and lets be honest wasn't qualified in the first place.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    723
    vCash
    1500
    bucks fan here. i hope you guys keep him. do not want him at all on the bucks but it looks like hes on his way to milwaukee

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,862
    vCash
    1500
    Could Kidd have actually gotten another coach fired? Himself?
    Generosity, that was my first mistake

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    11,286
    vCash
    1500
    Jason Kidd committed coach suicide lol. I think Mark Jackson is definitely who I want and if not him then JVG

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,862
    vCash
    1500

    Kidd, the lying traiterous backstabbing money-hungry, backstabbing, DWI incdicted,

    disloyal, wife-beater, who lied his way into his position, embarrassed a friend and a guy that he (Kidd) BEGGED to pay less attention to his sick wife so that he could help Kidd orient himself in the world of NBA coaching. And then wanted to trade for Larry Sanders, boy psycho?

    There are 8 posts about this on a Nets forum?

    Kidd has poked the bear (Proky) and made him look foolish.

    Can't wait to see how this works out.
    Generosity, that was my first mistake

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    11,286
    vCash
    1500
    Hilarious part is that ESPN is reporting the Bucks have denied him a role in Basketball Operations or as a GM and he will only serve as the Bucks Head Coach

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,862
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    Hilarious part is that ESPN is reporting the Bucks have denied him a role in Basketball Operations or as a GM and he will only serve as the Bucks Head Coach
    Geez, didn't realize that Bucks saw what a horrible GM Kidd was when he was playing for the Nets.

    However, do they expect to act differently (lying, backstabbing, trying to advance his position at any cost) than he did with the Nets?

    I'm starting to believe Kidd will be Commissioner of this league at some point.
    Generosity, that was my first mistake

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    11,286
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyHumph View Post
    Geez, didn't realize that Bucks saw what a horrible GM Kidd was when he was playing for the Nets.

    However, do they expect to act differently (lying, backstabbing, trying to advance his position at any cost) than he did with the Nets?

    I'm starting to believe Kidd will be Commissioner of this league at some point.
    He either is going to be commissioner of the league or completely black balled out of the NBA for being a snake. The latter being much more likely. He allready burned bridges with the owners of his 2 former teams good luck to him.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    107
    vCash
    1500
    are you KIDDING me....
    bulls fan.. good luck
    i would be calling Mark Jackson asap!!!!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    723
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by stambrose84 View Post
    are you KIDDING me....
    bulls fan.. good luck
    i would be calling Mark Jackson asap!!!!
    Mark jackson wanted the same thing Kidd wanted. More power which is why he was booted in GS

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,683
    vCash
    1500
    Jason kidd is a fkn rock star



    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    Jared Dudley>>>>>>Melo.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NEPA
    Posts
    2,810
    vCash
    1500
    Now I am hearing from ESPN that the Bucks are only offering a 2nd rd pick for Kidd. Brooklyn is holding out for a 1st. I don't blame them. The Buck's are asking to free him from a 3 year deal. A 2nd round, even for an inexperienced coach is not enough. But if this falls through. I don't see how Kidd stays, or would want to stay. But I wouldn't put it passed the Russian to keep him just for spite. If you want to hold out for a 1st...fine...but come on Proky...DUMP HIM!

    THANK YOU PROKY!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •