Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh opt out

vCash
    I'm hearing that Bosh is looking for around $15 per year. Maybe something like 4 years for $60M. LeBron is looking for the max contract. I'm not sure how much Wade is demanding as of now.

vCash
    I don't know who is demanding what, so I'm not speculating... But all I know is in Riley We Trust.

The Godfather is about to preach.

vCash
    Gametime
    Hawks Mock Offseason GM

Miami HEAT and Baltimore Ravens TM

vCash

Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh opt out

Bosh nor Wade deserve 15 after the performance they just put on in the finals

Let's hope they take less enough to get Lowry an Anderson varijao , maybe get a Shawn Marion after those 2

Big Ben?Naw much better

The Future Of Jacksonville

vCash
    Chill with their contract demands lol. It's a tactic to scare off teams. Houston has no interest if Bosh wants $15 mill per because Lebron would command more $. Teams would not want to give Lebron max if they have other stars because they want to build around a core, not use the cap to pay off the core only. It's a very smart gimmick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Romo2TheOscars View Post
    I'm hearing that Bosh is looking for around $15 per year. Maybe something like 4 years for $60M. LeBron is looking for the max contract. I'm not sure how much Wade is demanding as of now.
    Bosh 4/60
    Wade 4/60
    Lebron max deal

vCash
    I know you guys love Wade and Bosh and the big 3 have proven that they can win it all however personally I think the Heat would be better off letting Wade and Bosh walk. Give Labron the max deal he wants and use the money they would have spent on Wade and Bosh to go sign Gortat, Parsons, and Lowry. Then fill out the rest of the roster with guys like Birdman, Marion, and Ariza. That would make them younger and extremely balanced.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I know you guys love Wade and Bosh and the big 3 have proven that they can win it all however personally I think the Heat would be better off letting Wade and Bosh walk. Give Labron the max deal he wants and use the money they would have spent on Wade and Bosh to go sign Gortat, Parsons, and Lowry. Then fill out the rest of the roster with guys like Birdman, Marion, and Ariza. That would make them younger and extremely balanced.
    Naturally after a 4 year run of finals trips and 2 titles, drastic change is the solution. It's foolish to suggest we not only allow but encourage the core of this run to leave.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfDaNorth View Post
    Naturally after a 4 year run of finals trips and 2 titles, drastic change is the solution. It's foolish to suggest we not only allow but encourage the core of this run to leave.
    This is why I say fans of other teams should spend their time worrying about their own team. No team in the NBA had had as much success as the HEAT the last 4 seasons, or the last 10 for that matter.

Riley's got this handled.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    This is why I say fans of other teams should spend their time worrying about their own team. No team in the NBA had had as much success as the HEAT the last 4 seasons, or the last 10 for that matter.

Riley's got this handled.
    Over the last 10 years the Spurs have had more success.

vCash
    I see where you're coming from, but the HEAT have been to more Finals then the Spurs the past 10 years, and won more too
    Hawks Mock Offseason GM

Miami HEAT and Baltimore Ravens TM

vCash
    The Spurs won 3 championships and went to the Finals 5 times in the last 10 years?

Oh yeah, I forgot, the regular season defines success.

vCash
    The Spurs won 3 championships and went to the Finals 5 times in the last 10 years?

In the last 10 years the Spurs have won 3 titles and won 4 WC titles. They've also won 50+ games every year in a much tougher conference.

vCash

In the last 10 years the Spurs have won 3 titles and won 4 WC titles. They've also won 50+ games every year in a much tougher conference.
    That's nice. Still doesn't mean Miami hasn't had more franchise success over the last decade: 3 titles and 5 EC titles...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast