Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Udonis Haslem Opts out.

@EthanJSkolnick: As I've been reporting, Haslem -- now that he's opted out -- is open to extension with Miami. Wants to be here. Wheels in motion.

@EthanJSkolnick: And to be very clear, Haslem is doing this to benefit the Heat (and get a little security), not to leave the Heat.

He wouldn't leave money if he doesn't know something

Love this guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan2323 View Post
    @EthanJSkolnick: As I've been reporting, Haslem -- now that he's opted out -- is open to extension with Miami. Wants to be here. Wheels in motion.

@EthanJSkolnick: And to be very clear, Haslem is doing this to benefit the Heat (and get a little security), not to leave the Heat.

He wouldn't leave money if he doesn't know something

Love this guy.
    Yep, Big 3 + UD opt out. Nice. W/ 61 mill in cap space excluding Napier. 59.8 mill w/ Napier there + biannual exception and mle. Prediction, Big 3 + Lowry, Carter, Kaman, Jordan Hill, Birdman, Allen, Cole, UD, James Jones, Rashard Lewis, Marion, Marvin Williams, etc w/ summer league roster to cut down to about 15 by season's start. No Melo and Gortat, so that makes the team get younger C's.

vCash
    Thank you again Haslem.

vCash
    Now lets see what happens with Wade & Bosh.

Wade should only opt out, if Lbj looked him in the eye and said I am coming back & I am not going to talk to any other teams (I still wouldn't trust him, but Wade knows Lbj better then most).

But what ever Pat decides to do, I know he will get the right players in here.

Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade n Fade View Post
    Yep, Big 3 + UD opt out. Nice. W/ 61 mill in cap space excluding Napier. 59.8 mill w/ Napier there + biannual exception and mle. Prediction, Big 3 + Lowry, Carter, Kaman, Jordan Hill, Birdman, Allen, Cole, UD, James Jones, Rashard Lewis, Marion, Marvin Williams, etc w/ summer league roster to cut down to about 15 by season's start. No Melo and Gortat, so that makes the team get younger C's.
    Team doesn't get those exceptions if they use cap space, only the Room Mid-Level:

http://www.cbafaq.com/salarycap.htm#Q25

But this is definitely good news that Riley has a lot of flexibility.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Now lets see what happens with Wade & Bosh.

Wade should only opt out, if Lbj looked him in the eye and said I am coming back & I am not going to talk to any other teams (I still wouldn't trust him, but Wade knows Lbj better then most).

But what ever Pat decides to do, I know he will get the right players in here.
    Wade should opt out regardless. The HEAT has the intention of signing him at a lower salary at more years regardless. For him is better financial stability, and for us we get a good player even if LeBron leaves.

I fully trust Riley to give the HEAT a competitive team even if LeBron leaves and that team will include Wade.

vCash
    Hope he goes from 1 year at 4.6 million to 3 years at 7-8 million. Saves Miami almost 2 million a year in cap and Udonis gets 4 million more.

vCash
    Three years at $6M. Extra 1.4M, end of the day that's still a lot of money.

vCash

Udonis Haslem Opts out.

I like Haslem and all 2 for what he's done

But even what there talking about giving him now is crazy

He deserve no more then the vet min now, can't play at all

Big Ben?Naw much better

The Future Of Jacksonville

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post

Brand loyalty is important. He epitomizes the Heat brand. Our motto is take less money for the good of the team. He has taken less, but let's not give him a nasty treatment. UD deserves at least $2-3 mill tops.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post

Haslem is more important than you think. He's captain for a reason.

But then again, you do think Ennis is a ROY/6th-man candidate without playing a game.

vCash
    Haslem sucks right now any money he gets is a waste on someone else. Hearing Lowry wants to go to Lakers
    always wanted to be a procrastinator but never got around to it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tippa irie View Post
    Haslem sucks right now any money he gets is a waste on someone else. Hearing Lowry wants to go to Lakers
    Haslem is still a solid bench guy, it's what he has always been. I'd throw him a 3/9 million deal and likely he accepts.

vCash
    You give Haslem whatever the **** he wants. He IS the Miami HEAT. That guy will be on this roster until he calls it quits, then he will still be a part of this organization afterwards.
    Detroit Pistons: SIM LEAGUE CHAMPS

Jrue Holiday-Bradley Beal-Lance Stephenson-Kevin Love-DeMarcus Cousins

Miami HEAT and Baltimore Ravens TM

vCash
    Haslem is going to be assistant coach or some other role on the team one day. He's going to get his money and then some. HEAT family for life.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast