Payton 10-5-4
    Oladipo 13-3-5
    Fournier 15-4-4
    Harkless 9-1-5
    Harris 17-2-6
    Gordon 7-5
    Vuc 15-11
    O'Quinn 7-7-2blks
    Last edited by 5ass; 06-27-2014 at 05:25 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ass View Post
    PT-AS-REB
    Payton 12-5-4
    Oladipo 15-3-5
    Fournier 16-4-4
    Harkless 12-1-5
    Harris 17-2-6
    Gordon 7-5
    Vuc 15-11
    O'Quinn 10-7-2blks
    being pretty generous on some of those. No way as a team will we be averaging 104 points a game. I bet we have a few games where we score 60. We have no offense outside of Vuc and Harris. Harris will be around 17-18, vuc will be around 15, outside of that, I think we have 2 MAYBE 3 more than average double figures
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    You're right, i'll edit it a bit.
    Last edited by 5ass; 06-27-2014 at 05:27 PM.

vCash
    That's 93 PPG, which is horrible for a fast paced team.

vCash
    PT-AS-REB
    Payton 10-5-4
    Oladipo 13-3-5
    Fournier 15-4-4
    Harkless 9-1-5
    Harris 17-2-6
    Gordon 7-5
    Vuc 15-11
    O'Quinn 7-7-2blks
    You think Fournier is averaging 15 off the bench? Idk man, I think that's insanely high, especially since he's not starting (I think).

I also think Dipo will improve upon his scoring numbers from last year. I think we'll essentially hand over the team to him and Harris.

EDIT: I also think Gordon's lack of offense is overrated. He'll average close to double figures solely on clean up, garbage points and putbacks.

vCash
    I too think his lack of offense is overrated. The thing is I don't see Gordon averaging more than 23 mpg.
    As for Fournier, yes. I see him averaging 15 no problem. Someone has to shoot the ball.
    For oladipo. I think 15 points is possible. He needs to work on his shot efficiency, but lets not forget, its back to shooting guard for him.

vCash
    I'll take a stab at this a little later into the offseason, for sure. It's just a weee bit too early right now.

I will say, generally, I expect Oladipo to take a step forward, but it might not translate a ton in basic stats. But I think he'll get a tad bit more efficient, and his TOs will dip a ton. Hope he can shoot 44/35/80 this year.

I expect more of the same from Vuc, maybe a little more volume offensively. Harris and Harkless are tough to predict, but probably more of the same. Hopefully more volume from Moe and better 3PT shooting from Harris.

Without any idea how much Gordon plays, I'll predict something like 12 points 8 boards per 36 minutes.

No idea how much Payton will play either, especially with the Jameer thing in limbo. So, per 36 minutes again: 17-5-5. I think he's more or less "NBA Ready". Similar numbers to Dipo's rookie year, just a little bit more scoring, believe it or not.

If I had to guess right now I'd say Fournier probably gets 20-25 minutes a game. If that's the case I don't see 15 points a game. 10-3-3 or something. I think he'll show some really solid efficiency tho. Like, 43/40/78 shooting.

Who else...KOQ? 9 and 9 or so? He'll get more playing time I'd imagine, spread out at the 4 and 5. Maybe 23-25 minutes a game. 50% shooting per the usual. His FT shooting seems to have leveled out at 68ish percent. Will get close 2 blocks a game. Same solid production, just more minutes.

Eh...I committed more than I thought. But yeah, I'll make a more coherent prediction later.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I'll take a stab at this a little later into the offseason, for sure. It's just a weee bit too early right now.

I will say, generally, I expect Oladipo to take a step forward, but it might not translate a ton in basic stats. But I think he'll get a tad bit more efficient, and his TOs will dip a ton. Hope he can shoot 44/35/80 this year.

I expect more of the same from Vuc, maybe a little more volume offensively. Harris and Harkless are tough to predict, but probably more of the same. Hopefully more volume from Moe and better 3PT shooting from Harris.

Without any idea how much Gordon plays, I'll predict something like 12 points 8 boards per 36 minutes.

No idea how much Payton will play either, especially with the Jameer thing in limbo. So, per 36 minutes again: 17-5-5. I think he's more or less "NBA Ready". Similar numbers to Dipo's rookie year, just a little bit more scoring, believe it or not.

If I had to guess right now I'd say Fournier probably gets 20-25 minutes a game. If that's the case I don't see 15 points a game. 10-3-3 or something. I think he'll show some really solid efficiency tho. Like, 43/40/78 shooting.

Who else...KOQ? 9 and 9 or so? He'll get more playing time I'd imagine, spread out at the 4 and 5. Maybe 23-25 minutes a game. 50% shooting per the usual. His FT shooting seems to have leveled out at 68ish percent. Will get close 2 blocks a game. Same solid production, just more minutes.

Eh...I committed more than I thought. But yeah, I'll make a more coherent prediction later.
    I only disagree about fournier playing 20-25. i think he plays 30-35 we have no shooters or scorers.

vCash
    I only disagree about fournier playing 20-25. i think he plays 30-35 we have no shooters or scorers.
    I think Harris plays a little better this year, unless another injury hits him and throws him off the whole year. But I think he'll shoot it fairly decent from the 3. Harkless too, if he takes more corner threes. Nelson in a backup role might be a better shooter too when the bulk of the offense doesn't have to rely on him.

Idk how Fournier gets 35 minutes a game behind Oladipo. He'll probably play a little bit of 3 positions, but even so, all those positions already have solid backups. He might get 15 behind Dipo and 5 or 6 combined behind SF and PG. That's just a prediction, I have no clue until we get a better picture of the depth chart. I like what Manram said, something like 10-3-2 sounds pretty good, and I would definitely take that!

Also I think we're gonna keep Nelson. Idk what all your opinions about that are but for some reason I see him retiring in a Magic uni.

vCash
    I might barf if Gordon can only put up 7 and 5.

vCash
    PT-AS-REB
    Nelson 8-4-2
    Payton 11-5-3
    Oladipo 18-4-6
    Fournier 13-3-2
    Harkless 10-2-6
    Harris 16-2-5
    Gordon 4-4
    Vuc 14-12
    O'Quinn 7-7

I don't see Gordon Playing many minutes as the reason for low stats. I also think Nelson stays on the team. I think if he last past the trade deadline they might look him down for cheap for a few more years at seasons end. I see Oladipo taking huge strides moving to SG where he can cut more effectively more often but still see him bringing the ball up the court and attacking for some easy buckets at times during the game. He might even get a few more calls this year putting him at the line more frequently getting some easy points.
    Last edited by Rinzler; 06-28-2014 at 02:55 AM.

vCash
    We don't have a lot of shooters, but we do have a lot of players that need to see the court. He's Oladipo's back up first and foremost. He'll get time at the 3 but the 3 is quite crowded too. 35 minutes would have lead the team last year. No one else besides Afflalo played more than 32. I think that's just a tad bit optimistic. But we'll see.

vCash
    I don't know if Jameer will be with the team at the start of the season(he will likely be traded or waved). If he is with the magic next season I imagine he will start but still see less than the 32mpg he played last season. I'm thinking 28mpg that will cut his output slightly.

Nelson 9ppg - 5apg

With Afflalo gone I'd say Oladipo and Harris will be splitting those extra shots. Oladipo will also likely raise his fg% in his sophomore season.

Oladipo 20ppg - 4apg - 4rpg
    Harris 18ppg - 7rpg

With no true starting PF my guess is that heavy rotation min will be split between Harris, Harkless, and Gordon. The Magic will probably not run many plays for Gordon I expect he will get most of his buckets through hustle plays putbacks and fast breaks.

Harkless 12ppg - 4rpg
    Gordon 8ppg - 7rpg

Hopefully Vuc can continue the progress he has shown in the last three years.

Vucevic 15ppg - 12rpg - 1bpg

Rookie pg Payton will likely split time with Nelson at the point.

Payton 6ppg - 5apg (9ppg - 7apg)as full time starter.

Fournier seems like a nice second unit scorer but I don't see him getting more than the 20mpg he saw in Denver last year.

Fournier 9ppg - 2apg - 2rpg

vCash
    IMO we might see more of oladipo at the 1 than we think. Especially if we cut nelson. I can see oladipo and Fournier backcourt working out. Harkless will play more SF.
    Oladipo(18)/payton(30)
    Oladipo(13)/Fournier(30)/harkless(5)
    Harkless(23)/harris(25)
    Harris(8)/Gordon(22)/Oquinn(5)/nicholson(13)
    Vuc(33)/O'Quinn(15)

Theres a lot to criticize about that projection, but one thing you can clearly see is that we have enough minutes for everyone as long as we don't resign nelson. If we trade Nicholson, we can open up even more minutes.

vCash
    IMO we might see more of oladipo at the 1 than we think. Especially if we cut nelson. I can see oladipo and Fournier backcourt working out. Harkless will play more SF.
    Oladipo(18)/payton(30)
    Oladipo(13)/Fournier(30)/harkless(5)
    Harkless(23)/harris(25)
    Harris(8)/Gordon(22)/Oquinn(5)/nicholson(13)
    Vuc(33)/O'Quinn(15)

Theres a lot to criticize about that projection, but one thing you can clearly see is that we have enough minutes for everyone as long as we don't resign nelson. If we trade Nicholson, we can open up even more minutes.
    I'm not gonna make stat predictions, but I agree that DIPO is gonna play a lot of point.

It's a pick and roll league, and he's pretty good at attacking the rim.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast