Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 100 1231151 ... LastLast
    vCash

Melo to meet with Lakers

Anthony opted out of his contract with the Knicks recently to become an unrestricted free agent and can begin talking to teams July 1. A source said there is currently no frontrunner for Anthony's services. He is expected to meet with the Knicks, Chicago Bulls, Los Angeles Lakers, Houston Rockets and Dallas Mavericks. http://sports.yahoo.com/news/source-...172349955.html
    Looks like this is our chance to woo him. The question is, how bad do we want him?

vCash
    He's supposedly meeting with Kobe, which will give Bryant the opportunity to declare he eats first and Melo can have his leftovers
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu

vCash
    Sense we got Randle who looks like, at least early on, he will be a rebounder and a guy that score without getting plays called for him I think Melo would actually fit pretty nice next to him on the front line...If we can trade Nash for Perkins I think a front line of Melo-Randle-Perkins could compliment each other very well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Sense we got Randle who looks like, at least early on, he will be a rebounder and a guy that score without getting plays called for him I think Melo would actually fit pretty nice next to him on the front line...If we can trade Nash for Perkins I think a front line of Melo-Randle-Perkins could compliment each other very well.
    Right cuz OKC wants 9 mil of dead weight on their roster.

vCash
    Where is everyone getting this Nash for Perkins idea? Is there a report out that lakers are in talks to get perk?

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalG333 View Post
    Right cuz OKC wants 9 mil of dead weight on their roster.
    I think Nash could be good on the Thunder because he could sit in the corners and shoot when Durant or Westbrook drive...Also, they will be playing Adams more so Perkins is kind of like 9 million of dead weight anyway. it works well for both teams I think.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Where is everyone getting this Nash for Perkins idea? Is there a report out that lakers are in talks to get perk?
    Its natural to speculate I think because they have the same contracts, both are useless in their current roles, and a trade between the teams would make sense on both ends.

vCash

Melo to meet with Lakers

Kobe will ruin the meeting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    Kobe will ruin the meeting
    I can only hope

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Perkins is garbage and WAY overpaid but we still couldn't get him for Nash.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedprple&gold View Post
    Perkins is garbage and WAY overpaid but we still couldn't get him for Nash.
    Their both garbage and overpaid but it makes sense. Both have 1 year and about 9 million left on their contract. Both would fill needs on the opposite team. Both wouldn't hurt either teams future and would fill voids.

vCash
    If Melo did come here, how do you guys think he would work with Randle?
    NBA Legion @MySportsLegion Jul 11

Heat band-wagoners are officially leaving...the Heat twitter account has lost nearly 300,000 followers since LeBron's announcement.

vCash
    Melo will give the Lakers some consideration due to the respect for kobe, but I don't think he's serious about coming to the Lakers.

vCash
    Maybe the injury made Kobe turn the corner with his basketball thinking. Perhaps he'll tell Melo he can be the primary option. Remember, Kobe started passing more to get everyone involved and he's in the twilight, so he's win first, not Kobe first.

One can dream.

vCash
    $10 says kobe tells carmelo "i'm big bro, you're lil' bro..for two more years".
    "Tittays"

Page 1 of 100 1231151 ... LastLast