Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Raiders still have more than $10.7 million in salary-cap space

All draft picks are signed, so there will be no training camp holdout drama.

But if you think the Raiders are done tinkering with the 90-man roster, think again. General manager Reggie McKenzie and coach Dennis Allen have said all along they expect to make moves that, in their estimation, make the Raiders a better football team.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...nd-cap-surplus
    "Don't worry about the horses being blind.......just load the wagon!"
    ~~John Madden

vCash
    I think Andre Carter is still out there for us to sign... he's primed for a breakout season!
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

vCash
    as much as I love reading raiders articles as much as the next guy. That article said absolutely nothing lol.

vCash
    After every preseason there are surprise cuts of quality players. Let's just sit on the money until then.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    Same positions we've all been asking for the last few months, Id add in Mike, and Guard to the list if were serious about winning this season. That 10 million wont split to cover all those positions very effectively,

vCash
    I'd go out and make an offer sheet to Jimmy Graham for ten million.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashman23 View Post
    I'd go out and make an offer sheet to Jimmy Graham for ten million.
    and give up 2 first round picks. Id pass.
    Raiders Keith McGill

PSD Mock Draft Raiders GM
    1st Anothony Barr OLB UCLA
    2nd Dominique Easley DT University of Florida
    3rd Antonio Richardson, OT, Tennessee
    4th Bashaud Breeland, CB, Clemson
    4th Jordan Zumwalt ILB/OLB UCLA
    5th Justin Ellis, DT, Louisiana Tech
    5th Richard Rodgers, TE, California
    5th Vinnie Sunseri, S, Alabama
    6th Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska
    7th Terrance Mitchell, CB, Oregon
    7th Keith Wenning, QB, Ball State

vCash
    yea I wouldt give up a first round pick for any TE let alone 2

vCash
    I would really like us to take good look at Incognito. Controversy aside he is a very productive interior lineman who will come at a massive discount.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mfarneti53 View Post
    I would really like us to take good look at Incognito. Controversy aside he is a very productive interior lineman who will come at a massive discount.
    Agreed. If Vick can return after killing dogs for fun, then Incognito is worth a shot.

vCash
    I would too but RM isn't about to take a chance on anyone with character issues. Sometimes its good to take a chance on people some of my favorite Raiders came here that way.

And you are what your record says you are.
    Sure liked the two years before DA and RM 1 game away from playoffs.
    And some say we are better off today.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Darts:28719814

I would too but RM isn't about to take a chance on anyone with character issues. Sometimes its good to take a chance on people some of my favorite Raiders came here that way.
    Well he took a chance on McGee and McGill in the draft. I think he said he sat them down and looked in their eyes and could tell if they were committed or not so hopefully he extends the same gratitude to a proven player at a position of need.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigToe View Post
    Agreed. If Vick can return after killing dogs for fun, then Incognito is worth a shot.
    Good point

Never thought of it in that light really. It may take an injury, or a lack of production at either OT position for them to pull the trigger.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Darts View Post
    If he starts to feel pressure from MD, who knows man.

vCash
    Well he took a chance on McGee and McGill in the draft. I think he said he sat them down and looked in their eyes and could tell if they were committed or not so hopefully he extends the same gratitude to a proven player at a position of need.
    Taking a chance on a middle to late round draft pick is totally different. And those players didn't have the Public character issues that Incognito did not even close. RM is very conservative on his signings. These draftees can be gotten rid of very easy if they don't pan out. Not to back up RM but Incognito has to potential to blow up in his face and cause locker room problems. I personally think there are enough strong characters on the team that Incognito would be on his best behavior and be happy to play but who knows? I think it would be worth a try with the right contract where we can let him go any time without a loss If he was to cause any trouble.

And you are what your record says you are.
    Sure liked the two years before DA and RM 1 game away from playoffs.
    And some say we are better off today.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast