Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Where do the sixers land in the East?

What's getting lost in all this embiid and saric talk is that the sixers did get better next season. They are adding Noel and mcdaniels (I guess grant too). Let's not forget we should see significant improvement from MCWs shot and he should also have a higher IQ on both ends.... Same with Wroten, albeit to a much lesser degree. Hollis Thompson should also be making strides into the 3 and D player we hope he becomes.

So, how many games should the sixers win next season? Obviously the answer is going to change through free agency, but as of now, I'm thinking around 25-30 games. They're not going to be a laughing stock.

The defense will be better, no question about that, and with a few more keepers on the roster, Brett browns, play book will start to take shape for a more under control gameplay.

I think Milwaukee has passed us with Parker, but I think we are now better than Orlando next season, we are probably on the same level with boston, unless smart is much better than I think he is. So I think we finish roughly 13th in the east, 12th if melo leaves New York.

I also think we're better than the jazz and kings next season....

It doesn't sound like much, but they can still win 10 more games than last season.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    21 and dead last.
    DO NOT TRUST YOUR PETS TO NEMACOLIN WOODLANDS KENNEL

On 7/20/14 we took our Calla and Pebble for a stay while on vacation. On 7/21 Calla, who is diabetic, was given 10x her insulin dosage. She wasn't found until 12 hours after being overdosed. After a week and a half of suffering we made the tough decision to put her down because of brain damage and a lack of a quality of life. She was only 7 and her breed lives until their 20's. Over half of our beloved Calla's life was stolen from us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    1 and dead last.
    FTFY

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    21 and dead last.
    So basically you think adding a legit defensive center in the middle and natural improvement from MCW, plus adding a defensive athlete at the wing counts for basically nothing????

Seriously?

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    I think those two early seconds have a chance to start. I wouldn't be surprised if MCW starts season on dl because of labrum and no interest in winning.
    Pay attention. You might learn something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    So basically you think adding a legit defensive center in the middle and natural improvement from MCW, plus adding a defensive athlete at the wing counts for basically nothing????

Seriously?
    Because we can't score. And you are adding two guys with 0 NBA minutes and assume they will be defensive studs. MCW will likely miss time with the injury. And no depth.

On 7/20/14 we took our Calla and Pebble for a stay while on vacation. On 7/21 Calla, who is diabetic, was given 10x her insulin dosage. She wasn't found until 12 hours after being overdosed. After a week and a half of suffering we made the tough decision to put her down because of brain damage and a lack of a quality of life. She was only 7 and her breed lives until their 20's. Over half of our beloved Calla's life was stolen from us.

vCash
    I think their peak is 30 wins and that is being very optimistic which would put them 10-11ish. We still have no idea what Noel will give you and even if he does play well it will take time considering he hasn't played in a game in over a year. Hell, he's played 24 games in 2 years. MCW should improve though and adding McDaniels and Grant will help depth so they will get better in that aspect. Like I said, 30 wins is their peak and I expect 25ish.

vCash
    Legler on SVP&Rucillo said even if we got Parker and Randle, the two NBA ready guys, this team wouldn't have won more than 30 games. He went on to say that, as is, if we break 20 wins it's a good season.

vCash
    I disagree a little with that, I think we would win slightly over 30 games with MCW/Parker/Randle/Noel young core.

vCash
    22-60. The returning players having some development and continuity with Brett Brown + Nerlens will add some wins. I like what we did in the 2nd round too. McDaniels and Grant were two guys that def could've gone late first. They're "legit" prospects who could've gone top 10 in last year's draft. And who doesn't like Pierre Jackson.

We'll be better. But keep in mind that it's just a modest improvement on what was the worst roster in NBA history that happened to overachieve.

Born in Philadelphia, retired in Kentucky
    vCash
    We will be definitely better defensively, I'm just not sure who is going to score points when we need them on a nightly basis. I don't see anyone averaging more than Thad (19 pts) and MCW (16 pts) per game. 22-25 wins sounds about right once Thad is traded.

vCash
    20-25 wins. 2nd to last or dead last in the East.

vCash
    They will be one of the worst teams in the league again. Just devoid of talent right now with their top prospect shelved. I'm going to say 25-27 wins.

vCash
    I seriously think we are better than Orlando, Utah and Sacramento right now. Also the Knicks if they lose melo. And it's tight with boston.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Don't care that much. I just don't want another 26 game losing streak or long losing streak and I want to see further progress and development from MCW, Noel and our other rookies.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast