Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Post #2 Jabari Parker

vCash
    http://media.sportsradio1250.com/a/9...draft-show.htm

Jabari talking with Chuck and Wickett on 1250 WSSP.

vCash
    Parker to wear #12.

vCash
    I still have some concerns about him as a player, but I think we all know that that was probably the correct pick. He seems to be saying the right things, and I've always thought he's a good competitior, now let's hope he can become the scorer he was cracked up to be. We have the perfect situation for him, with Giannis and Sanders sandwiching him as good defenders. And he should be given every opportunity to succeed offensively, so this could be an exciting time for us.

vCash
    I have concerns of Larry Drew and co. not being the right coaching staff but if he's as good as we all think he can be, I don't think the coaching staff will matter that much. I do find it interesting though that Larry Drew wasn't very visible at all during the whole draft process. I think yesterday was the first time i've seen him speak on the draft.
    Last edited by RJ_56; 06-27-2014 at 11:53 AM.

vCash
    From Chad Ford....

Parker was the guy the Bucks wanted all along, and the Bucks were the team Parker wanted. The Bucks needed an alpha-dog scorer, and they got him. They will build the team around him. Interestingly, they plan to play Parker at the 4 and Giannis Antetokounmpo at the 3.

I love the Parker at 4 and Giannis at 3, but that means Sanders must earn his contract and play well. If he can do so, I can see the Bucks making a significant leap next year.

vCash
    Really like the way the city seems to be responding to Parker. Seems like there's more excitement already for the Bucks because of Parker than there has been at any point since the Fear the Deer year. I just hope for Parker's sake that if he's merely a pretty good player, not an elite player, that we don't give him the Bogut treatment and always be disappointed with him because he was such an early pick, even though he still is a good player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Really like the way the city seems to be responding to Parker. Seems like there's more excitement already for the Bucks because of Parker than there has been at any point since the Fear the Deer year. I just hope for Parker's sake that if he's merely a pretty good player, not an elite player, that we don't give him the Bogut treatment and always be disappointed with him because he was such an early pick, even though he still is a good player.
    I agree but i think the thing with bogut is that people were more disapointed because of the players that were taking after him that became all stars.. even though at the time there was no question bogut had to be the #1 pick!
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash
    http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/men-...nba-draft-duke

says he wants to play whole career with the bucks! he already got a deal with jordan so being with the bucks doesnt seem to be an issue for endorsements for him so hopefully he will stick to that and not pull an lebron!

I think as long as we are starting to round into shape when he becomes a FA in 4 years that he will stay at least for another 5 years! Figure Larry, John, Giannas, Brandon, Kris, Jabari, and Nate are all young players but him and Giannas are the only ones that could turn into stars possibly. Add in at least 1 or 2 more at least mid lotto picks and i think we should be able to entice him into staying and that winning is possible with the bucks!
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash

Parker at Brewers game.

vCash

Parker at a Bucks photo shoot.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ROY 2 MVP Braun View Post
    I agree but i think the thing with bogut is that people were more disapointed because of the players that were taking after him that became all stars.. even though at the time there was no question bogut had to be the #1 pick!
    Could happen here though too. In five years embiid may be on his way to even Hakeem lite and making every all star game at center and maybe exum is another Westbrook or penny hardaway. And maybe Parker turns into a nice scorer but not perennial all star, I hope people remember that he was the obvious choice their and don't let the expectations weigh too heavily on our thoughts about him.

But he's said all the right things so far and seems like a really good guy. I hope he can be a big piece of our resurgence.

vCash
    Zaza Pachulia ‏@zaza27 Jun 26
    Welcome to @Bucks @JabariParker. Get ready We have some work to do. #bucks

vCash

Jabari Parker press conference.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast