Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Cameron Bairstow selected by the Bulls at 49

http://youtu.be/-MqyHqIovvs

I just fell in love , good change of pace offensive big behind Noah . I think he makes the team . Good value in the 2nd round

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    http://youtu.be/-MqyHqIovvs

I just fell in love , good change of pace offensive big behind Noah . I think he makes the team . Good value in the 2nd round
    You do this with every prospect, stunner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jp611 View Post
    You do this with every prospect, stunner
    He didn't have a thread .... I made him a thread . All jokes aside he looks solid and could prob make the team . Bulls were looking for offense this draft and went big for it . I remember the bulls floating his name around weeks ago when they worked him out .

vCash
    Strengths: Bairstow is a brute with the ability to knock down the mid range jumper ... Hustles extremely hard and will bang down low ... Will give up his body for the good of the team ... Puts a lot of pressure on his man to be physical; gets to the free throw line (8.8 FTA in 2013-14 was good for 4th nationally in this category) ... Crashes the boards, has a great motor ... Really works for post position, and good at sealing his man ... Does the majority of his work offensively in the lane and on the block, but can also knock down elbow and baseline jumpers ... Was one of the nation's most improved players between the 2012-13 and 2013-14 seasons; even showed the ability to do some shot blocking his senior season, although this may not ultimately translate as a part of his pro game ... Has good measurables for the power forward position (has almost identical measurements and athleticism numbers to draft-class mate Julius Randle) ... High percentage shooter (74% FT Shooter, 56% FG senior season with Lobos) ...

Weaknesses: Born in 1990, he will turn 24 later this season, decreasing his upside substantially ... Below the rim athlete and below average athlete by NBA standards ... In college was able to overpower opponents; may be a different story in the pros ... Relatively inexperienced, having arguably only played a significant role for the Lobos his senior season ... Still developing in terms of his feel for the game ... Not particularly effective on the fast break ... Prone to "tunnel vision" offensively, where once he commits to a move, he loses awareness of teammates and help defense ...

Notes: Native of Australia, and attended the hallowed Australian Institute of Sport that has produced a number of NBA players ... Bairstow is very much a late bloomer ... Had a minor role for the Lobos his freshman and sophomore seasons, and did not really break out until the 2013-14 season as a legitimate pro prospect ... Was part of a formidable college front line at New Mexico along with teammate Alex Kirk, who surprised many by entering the 2014 NBA draft as an early entrant ... Measured 6'9.75" in shoes 7'0.75" wingspan at the 2014 Draft Combine ...

vCash
    @chicagobulls: Forman excited about Cameron Bairstow selection (No. 49 overall) as well, saying #Bulls considered moving up to get him. #NBADraft

vCash
    @H00PINATI: Bulls select Cameron Bairstow with the 49th pick.

Last time we had an Aussie via UNM on the team? Luc Longley. '94-'98.

Won 3 Titles.....

vCash
    I actually really like this pick. This dude looks legit.

Pure Sex.

you have fun with your properly evaluated medical studies....i'll believe my garbage. you believe yours.

vCash
    Awesome. So long Nazi.

vCash
    Nazi always has been the favorite for Bulls vet minimum. Unless we get Elton Brand, Nazi is going to be that 3rd string center.
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/image.php?u=209452&type=sigpic&dateline=1385118807

vCash
    They says Nazi isn't returning

vCash
    Wouldn't it be funny if Brand came back after 14 years to win a title with his original team.

vCash
    He had Interest in us last year but went for the money

vCash

Won 3 Titles.....
    Makes sense, Luc Longley was the main reason we won 3 championships in 94-98.

We have Bairstow now. Forget acquiring anyone else now. Championship.

The Wizards' missing piece.

vCash
    He had Interest in us last year but went for the money
    Guess he got so used to losing his whole career that he could care less about getting a ring.

vCash

Won 3 Titles.....
    Wrong we had an guy from Australia after luc was another center start with an A I think his name chris Antisy I believe or something like that. Was around during the dark days and was pretty good imo but nothing special.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast