• D

1 2.63%
  • F

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Thumbs up Celtics pick Marcus Smart

Bye bye Rondo?

Gonna say B-/C+, mostly because I've been so up and down as Smart as a prospect and Randle was on the board.
    Last edited by B'sCeltsPatsSox; 06-26-2014 at 08:17 PM.

vCash
    Everyone wants to trade Rondo but if the value isn't there it might make sense to just let him expire and get financial flexibility. Smart can learn behind him for a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Why does Rondo have to be added to the drafting of Smart...???
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    No offense but what an awful question. It's pretty obvious why they are related topics.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    I love it. I'm not a big basketball guy but I caught a few of Smarts games and I think he winds up being the second best player in the draft (after Jabari)

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    Bye bye Rondo?

Gonna say B-/C+, mostly because I've been so up and down as Smart as a prospect and Randle was on the board.
    I lost interest in Randle about 4-5 weeks ago, Smart is a far better choice IMO for the Celts.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Excellent pick. This was the guy I wanted all along. Top player according to analytics and has great competitiveness, athleticism, and leadership.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2012

vCash
    Pretty excited about this. Love this guy's attitude and competitiveness more than anything else.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    I love it. I'm not a big basketball guy but I caught a few of Smarts games and I think he winds up being the second best player in the draft (after Jabari)
    I got:

Embiid
    Smart
    Exum
    Wiggins
    Stauskus
    Parker (big battles with the belt size)...

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    love this pick. Marcus Smart reminds me of a young D-Wade. I think he even converts to SG too. Glad things worked out this way.
    Darius the Packer Slayer.

AAL - Darius Slay -
    Tackles: 7, INT's: 0, Sacks: 0, Pass Deflections/Break-ups: 3, Forced Fumbles: 0, Fumble Recoveries: 0, DEF/ST TD's: 0, Blocked FG's: 0, Blocked Punts: 0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RB#20:28684787
    love this pick. Marcus Smart reminds me of a young D-Wade. I think he even converts to SG too. Glad things worked out this way.
    He's not a good enough shooter for 2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    messed up the quote...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    No offense but what an awful question. It's pretty obvious why they are related topics.
    Why not just talk about Smart as a player... He definitely has shown his abilities in college and his physical attributes are NBA ready... What does Rondo have to do with it...??? As of right now they are teamates... That's the relation...

Reggie Lewis

vCash
    So happy Orlando took Gordon.

vCash
    The fact that they play the same position and both have the same major flaw in their game (lack of shooting) has a lot to do with why they're being intertwined here...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast