Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Utah Jazz Take Dante Exum

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 3m
    The Utah Jazz will select Dante Exum with the No. 5 pick in the NBA Draft, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

vCash
    Quick thread. Wow

vCash
    So glad we got a dynamic wing type player.

vCash
    I am so happy we got one of the imo top 4 talents at #5

vCash
    Yep

vCash
    Exum doing Foot Locker commercials. Hell yeah.

vCash
    Very happy with our draft haul. I had considered moves to trade up to select both Exum and Hood, so to have both of them fall to us is a huge win imo. It was exciting to hear our name bandied around in conjunction with the number one pick, it definitely made the last week more interesting, and I liked the aggression in exploring those options. I certainly would have been happy beyond belief to score a Wiggins or Parker, but to end up with Exum, Hood, and not have to give up any assets has to also be considered a win. Hood's defense might keep him from being a starter, but I believe he is one of the better shooters available and I couldn't be happier about him being available at 23.

vCash
    Did you hear the Cavs GM before the draft? He said that a lot of the trade rumors that were vastly reported were completely false. Basically I got out of it that the Jazz trade which dominated the news for 2 days (dominate), was false. If so, thats good for Favors. I don't want him to think we quit on him or something.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    Jumba, I don't have anything to back it up, but based on multiple reports it seems like it definitely was going on. Locke on his podcast this morning seemed like he was really working on damage control with all the Favors rumors.

vCash
    Oh my gosh, if Favors got his feelings hurt because of a trade rumor then he needs to toughen up....that or be good enough that we'd never trade him.

vCash
    I couldn't believe last night actually happened. I have to thank Nick Young for going off for 40 in that last game. We crapped all over the Lakers.

Warriors come out and Ta-ank.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Oh my gosh, if Favors got his feelings hurt because of a trade rumor then he needs to toughen up....that or be good enough that we'd never trade him.
    Who said he got his feelings hurt?