Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Explaining this trade..

In a nutshell......Arron is proven, Fournier has potential. If I remember correctly, Arron was a proven hardworking player that we need back in our locker room (I still hope he's the same way)...but Evan Fournier is considered by lots to be a poor mans Ginobbli. But he definitely is young and has upside, and can be very good if he puts effort into developing his game....Kind of sucks to see him go, because I wanted to see what kind of player he was going to become, but i'm glad to have a proven hardworker like Arron Afflalo back....Nuggets dont need a player with potential right now like Fournier, we've had plenty of "players with potential" that never panned out--but my best wishes to your team for Fournier flourishing into what he can be. Peace.

vCash
    Thanks and good luck to you guys to, although we were rooting for you guys to lose all year lol. Now that we have one if your/NY picks, good luck.
    Kehinde Babatunde Victor Oladipo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ass View Post
    Thanks and good luck to you guys to, although we were rooting for you guys to lose all year lol. Now that we have one if your/NY picks, good luck.
    Lol.

Yeah good luck to the Nuggets. Hope AA does well ... but not too well

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ass View Post
    LMAO. Great point.

But anyways, yeah I agree, I'll miss Affally, at least he gets to go back home and not be tortured with the Hornets or something lol.

vCash
    Can I get all the non Bandwagon true fans to stand up?