Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

White Sox @ Blue Jays

The White Sox play the Blue Jays today through Sunday. Yay!

vCash
    Yay!

vCash
    <----- Nelson Cruz

vCash
    Or Chris Davis, just turn that guy around to the left side.

vCash
    Wonder if this will be the nail in the coffin

vCash
    Probably but I dont think there was ever a chance of life to begin with.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-STFU View Post
    Wonder if this will be the nail in the coffin
    Yes.

Don't even want to find the recent season records vs these guys.

vCash
    two years in a row.........

White Sox & Redskins Forever

vCash
    Don't no why Carroll is staqrting, but long night in the making.

3-0 Jays.

Clown Possie (The Pen) will factor in soon in another *** kicking,

vCash
    Slap me silly with the 1st out in the 5th with Navarro.

Tank catches the ball and drops it hitting the fence, Tank over throws and Abreu has to get the ball and throws Navarro out at home.

Farmer "I don't know how to score that. "

Error Tank on the throw
    Navarro Double
    Out 3 to 2.
    Last edited by South Side Sox; 06-26-2014 at 08:59 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by South Side Sox View Post
    Slap me silly with the 1st out in the 5th with Navarro.

Tank catches the ball and drops it hitting the fence, Tank over throws and Abreu has to get the ball and throws Navarro out at home.
    Error Tank on the throw
    Navarro Double
    Out 3 to 2.
    The error was on Leury Garcia who made the throw.
    Moises Sierra also had a throwing error.
    It was an ugly game in yet another ugly season.

I have nothing against any of the players. As I have said, you do not ask players to play positions that they cannot play or to do things on the field that they cannot do.
    Ultimately it is the Manager who has to take responsibility for the product on the field.

I think Dunn has to be traded as soon as possible shifting Viciedo to DH, or better yet, package both of them up and send them to Seattle for Alex Jackson.

Beckham has to be traded opening up another roster spot.
    Micah Johnson and Semien then should be brought up to fill those two spots.
    I might also consider sending Leury Garcia to the minors and bringing up Jordan Danks as a back-up center fielder.

The Scott Carroll experiment has to end before he makes a fool out of Ventura and Sox Management. Hopefully, the Dunn or Beckham trade will bring in a back of rotation starting pitcher or a minor league pitcher that the Sox would be willing to give a chance to, like they did with Carroll.

I wish the Sox had selected Trea Turner rather than a pitcher in the Draft. We do not have a ss in our farm system that pans out as a successor to Alexiei Ramirez. And I am wondering if there is some problem with Rodon that we don't know about. Hopefully nothing concerning his arm that came up in a physical, just more Boras shenanigans. If the Sox passed on Rodon it would have been interesting to watch what the Cubs would have done. Would they have taken Rodon and paid the big bucks for him while they are dumping Samardjia and saving money to remodel? The Sox are not in a much different situation not being sure whether they will be buyers or sellers and not knowing whether to rebuild with a young team or put a team together during Abreus prime, which is right now basically.
    Last edited by garypeters; 06-27-2014 at 12:13 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by garypeters View Post

I have nothing against any of the players. As I have said, you do not ask players to play positions that they cannot play or to do things on the field that they cannot do.
    Ultimately it is the Manager who has to take responsibility for the product on the field.
    Wish I seen that live.

For Robin, like someone said here he looks like he doesn't want the job.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by garypeters View Post

I think Dunn has to be traded as soon as possible shifting Viciedo to DH, or better yet, package both of them up and send them to Seattle for Alex Jackson.

Beckham has to be traded opening up another roster spot.
    Micah Johnson and Semien then should be brought up to fill those two spots.
    I might also consider sending Leury Garcia to the minors and bringing up Jordan Danks as a back-up center fielder.

The Scott Carroll experiment has to end before he makes a fool out of Ventura and Sox Management. Hopefully, the Dunn or Beckham trade will bring in a back of rotation starting pitcher or a minor league pitcher that the Sox would be willing to give a chance to, like they did with Carroll.

I wish the Sox had selected Trea Turner rather than a pitcher in the Draft. We do not have a ss in our farm system that pans out as a successor to Alexiei Ramirez. And I am wondering if there is some problem with Rodon that we don't know about. Hopefully nothing concerning his arm that came up in a physical, just more Boras shenanigans. If the Sox passed on Rodon it would have been interesting to watch what the Cubs would have done. Would they have taken Rodon and paid the big bucks for him while they are dumping Samardjia and saving money to remodel? The Sox are not in a much different situation not being sure whether they will be buyers or sellers and not knowing whether to rebuild with a young team or put a team together during Abreus prime, which is right now basically.

I think Boras is going to make the great leap with Rodon and skip professional American ball entirely, going straight to Japan, then coming back in a couple years as a $200 million free agent. The Sox basically have no 4th and 5th starters. Do you think the available likes of Brandon McCarthy would be an improvement?

Last edited by swanekj; 06-27-2014 at 07:10 PM.

vCash
    Upper TANK ! ! !

Nice win for Chris Sale and our boys in black.

I hope Buehrle gets torched tomorrow!
    Last edited by garypeters; 06-28-2014 at 10:11 PM.

vCash
    Lets see if can make this a 4-7 road trip. Should of be 5-5 right now as the Orioles series should of been a sweep no thanks to the clown possie (The BP) screw ups.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast