Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Cardinals (43-36) at Dodgers (44-36) June 26-29

St. Louis Cardinals @ Los Angeles Dodgers

Thursday, June 26, 7:10 PM PDT , Dodger Stadium

Adam Wainwright, RHP

Wainwright skipped a start due to elbow tendinitis and returned with an eight-inning, one-run start on Saturday. He became the second NL pitcher to 10 wins and has finished at least seven innings in 12 of his 15 outings this season.
    Josh Beckett, RHP

Beckett might be the comeback player of the year. Opponents are batting just .201 against him, and he has not allowed an earned run in six of 14 starts, including his latest, in San Diego.
    Friday, June 27, 7:10 PM PDT , Dodger Stadium

Carlos Martinez, RHP
    With Michael Wacha on the DL, Martinez will remain in the rotation until further notice. He has stretched himself out with two spot starts so he should be able to push toward 90-100 pitches. Martinez's longest career start is five innings.
    Hyun-Jin Ryu, LHP

Ryu has not been an innings eater since returning from the disabled list, going exactly six innings in each of his past five starts. But the Dodgers are 6-1 in his starts since his return.
    Saturday, June 28, 4:15 PM PDT , Dodger Stadium

Lance Lynn, RHP

Lynn twirled a gem in the threatening confines of Coors Field in his previous start. Allowing just three singles over eight scoreless innings, He has 20 strikeouts against two earned runs over his last three starts.
    Zack Greinke, RHP

Greinke's command has not been pinpoint over the past month, and his ERA has inched upward as he has lost three of his past four decisions and the team has lost four of his past five starts.

Sunday, June 29, 1:10 PM PDT , Dodger Stadium

To Be Announced

Clayton Kershaw, LHP
    On his best day he is unhittable. When he struggled in Kansas City, all he did was throw eight scoreless innings. He is worth the price of admission.
    Code:
    NATIONAL	W	L	PCT	GB	HOME	ROAD	RS	RA	DIFF	STRK	L10
    LA Dodgers	44	36	.550	-	18-20	26-16	339	298	+41	Won 2	7-3
    St. Louis	43	36	.544	-	23-17	20-19	303	272	+31	Won 1	6-4
    Atlanta	40	37	.519	2	20-18	20-19	275	284	-9	Won 2	5-5
    Cincinnati	39	38	.506	3	19-18	20-20	303	295	+8	Won 1	7-3
    Pittsburgh	39	39	.500	3.5	21-18	18-21	319	333	-14	Lost 1	5-5
    Miami	39	39	.500	3.5	25-18	14-21	337	334	+3	Won 1	4-6
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals Rams

vCash
    I hate when we play the dodgers. The games don't start till after 10 in my time zone

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy15 View Post
    I hate when we play the dodgers. The games don't start till after 10 in my time zone
    Only cardinal series' i get to watch on my tv as opposed to on the computer. Also, hopefully I get to listen to Vin Scully instead of those other two guys.

We're facing tough pitching this series, hopefully we can get through it. TBA is Gonzalez you guys think?
    "If you find yourself in the majority, rethink your position" - Mark Twain

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shlumpledink View Post
    Only cardinal series' i get to watch on my tv as opposed to on the computer. Also, hopefully I get to listen to Vin Scully instead of those other two guys.

We're facing tough pitching this series, hopefully we can get through it. TBA is Gonzalez you guys think?
    Yeah I watch my games on the PS3, even then it's great to be able to just turn the game on on the tv not stream it

I do get somewhere around 15 game said year on Fox Sports Ohio. Unfortunately their announcers are 2 of the biggest idiots in sports

vCash
    I hate playing these guys.... Well maybe just their team in general

vCash
    lol cards anemic offense at it again.

vCash
    I can't be too upset. We've been very good offensively and the pitching we are about to run into is ****ing ridiculous

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy15 View Post
    Yeah I watch my games on the PS3, even then it's great to be able to just turn the game on on the tv not stream it

I do get somewhere around 15 game said year on Fox Sports Ohio. Unfortunately their announcers are 2 of the biggest idiots in sports
    Oh that sucks, I thought you didn't have to stream the games to watch. Streaming is less fun, but it is usually worse listening to a road broadcast.

MLB tv seems to be playing a lot more cardinal games this season, I was irritated when they were showing Lincecum's no-hitter over the cardinals/rockies game, because the cardinals were mounting a comeback and Lincecum wasn't even pitching. They were showing the giants bat when they were up 4-0, it was silly.

The two other broadcasters that do dodger games are annoying, and very not Vin Scully. I thought about starting a list of "things I learned from Vin Scully" about all the players he has stories about, but I haven't found the time.

vCash

Cardinals (43-36) at Dodgers (44-36) June 27-30

Allen Craig doin his best rick ankiel impersonation. Beautiful play. Wow
    Dodger fans...

vCash
    Oh that sucks, I thought you didn't have to stream the games to watch. Streaming is less fun, but it is usually worse listening to a road broadcast.

MLB tv seems to be playing a lot more cardinal games this season, I was irritated when they were showing Lincecum's no-hitter over the cardinals/rockies game, because the cardinals were mounting a comeback and Lincecum wasn't even pitching. They were showing the giants bat when they were up 4-0, it was silly.

The two other broadcasters that do dodger games are annoying, and very not Vin Scully. I thought about starting a list of "things I learned from Vin Scully" about all the players he has stories about, but I haven't found the time.
    Yeah there's seems to have been a lot of them lately on MLB network and ESPN.

But I agree. When MLB network was showing Lincecum running bases I was getting furious

Quote Originally Posted by whitekimbo View Post
    Allen Craig doin his best rick ankiel impersonation. Beautiful play. Wow
    Absolutely, great play

vCash
    Interesting series so far. Great starting pitching so far, and a lot of defensive plays being made. It was the dodgers making the great plays (and an exceptional allen craig play) on the first night, with the cardinals making the plays in the second night.

Allen Craig has looked a lot better in outfield this year. Same with Matt Holliday. They both look a little bit more mobile out there. On the basepaths is another story.

vCash
    Defense letting Lynn down today

vCash
    Interesting series so far. Great starting pitching so far, and a lot of defensive plays being made. It was the dodgers making the great plays (and an exceptional allen craig play) on the first night, with the cardinals making the plays in the second night.

Allen Craig has looked a lot better in outfield this year. Same with Matt Holliday. They both look a little bit more mobile out there. On the basepaths is another story.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5RtlpXsl8k
    Dodger fans...

vCash
    ^ HaHa!

vCash
    Haha i know

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast