Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Knicks Draft Thread - Thursday, June 26th @7:30 PM EST

The Dallas Mavericks and New York Knicks have agreed upon a trade involving Tyson Chandler and Raymond Felton for Samuel Dalembert, Jose Calderon, Shane Larkin and Wayne Ellington.
    In the proposed trade, the Knicks would also receive the Mavericks' No. 34 and No. 51 overall picks, according to Adrian Wojnarowski.
    Jackson, entering his first draft as Knicks president, doesn’t have a draft pick in either round but is looking to buy or trade for at least one — possibly late in the first round.
    According to a source, Young, who averaged 11 points and 6 rebounds as a senior, worked out for Jackson this month and impressed. The 6-foot-10, 245-pounder is considered an early second-round pick but his stock appears to be rising. An ESPN.com mock draft had him at No. 30.
    Jackson is also very hot on North Carolina shooting guard P.J. Hairston, projected as a late first-rounder. Jackson has interest, too, in Syracuse point guard Tyler Ennis late in the first round. Ennis wouldn’t work out for the Knicks; some see him as a late lottery pick.

vCash
    Don't really see the point of drafting Ennis or Hairston. I hope if we trade into the late teens or early twenties we take Dario Saric.

vCash
    Omg !!! now we can talk about real picks!!!! thanks Phil lol

34 someone who would fall like Glen RobinsonIII, Kyle Anderson (unreal), Jerami Grant

51 some international Nikola Jokic, Walter Tavares, Damien Inglish, Thanasis Antetokoumpo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PE33 View Post

34 someone who would fall like Glen RobinsonIII, Kyle Anderson (unreal), Jerami Grant

51 some international Nikola Jokic, Walter Tavares, Damien Inglish, Thanasis Antetokoumpo
    I'd be satisfied with any of those guys
    Toney the savior

@I_am_iman
    "two very winnable games"...FOH #Knickstape #mobdeep #NYKallday

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PE33 View Post

Take Thanasis at 51 and use it to attract his bro in 5+ years when he's a FA lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Knicks View Post
    As far as talent goes, without a doubt Melo is the best player the knicks have ever had. I think Melo is the best player in the league right now so i think after he wins us a ring this year he would have to be considered the best knick ever. Melo will become the new Jordan of the league we are so lucky to have him!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PC View Post
    Don't really see the point of drafting Ennis or Hairston. I hope if we trade into the late teens or early twenties we take Dario Saric.
    I've seen exactly one highlight video of Saric and I'm pretty high on him but I don't see any way we get in the range needed to get him even with the news that he'll stay 2 more years in Europe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Knicks View Post
    As far as talent goes, without a doubt Melo is the best player the knicks have ever had. I think Melo is the best player in the league right now so i think after he wins us a ring this year he would have to be considered the best knick ever. Melo will become the new Jordan of the league we are so lucky to have him!!!

vCash
    I want that 7'5 sim bhullar, everybody ain't gonna play this year, wouldn't be a bad project big

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by quartz View Post
    I want that 7'5 sim bhullar, everybody ain't gonna play this year, wouldn't be a bad project big
    I was thinking of him with the 51st pick as well

vCash
    Howard Beck @HowardBeck 2 minutes ago
    One rival exec says he could see Knicks getting into first round by flipping Larkin. Something to watch for.
    Howard Beck
    Howard Beck @HowardBeck 3 minutes ago
    Last thing before I log out for the night: No indication that Knicks are looking to trade Dalembert. But Larkin is a strong possibility.
    Reply Retweet Favorite

vCash
    WE ACTUALLY HAVE PICKS TO TALK ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!

JETS KNICKS YANKEES

vCash
    My friend and I both believe that Ennis is still in play. As much as Larkin is very talented, Ennis is a better fit. Calderon is 32 btw. So it's not like he's 27 and in his prime, so if Larkin isn't in the plans Ennis is the guy to get.

He said Phil could possibly still get 2 1st rounders.(Larkin, J.R, Shumpert) Phil is still very high on Hairston too. It's believed that if Phil had a choice of Larkin + Shumpert or Hairston + Ennis he takes the later. To put this into perspective lol these were questions I asked him so it's not like he randomly just gave me this info. Phil doesn't believe he has to trade Larkin or Shumpert. If the right deal is there he will take it. He threw out Larkin to Toronto for 20.

As far as the two 2nd rounders he said look for European players if NY ends up with 1st rounders(emphasis on plural) If NY gets one 1st they will use 34 for a player who could contribute and 51 for a European player to stash.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yung N Fly View Post
    I was thinking of him with the 51st pick as well
    Problem is he's getting a lot of publicity right now, he's on bleacherreport and few other places featuring him, so his stock is probably in the rise

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BGeer091 View Post
    My friend and I both believe that Ennis is still in play. As much as Larkin is very talented, Ennis is a better fit. Calderon is 32 btw. So it's not like he's 27 and in his prime, so if Larkin isn't in the plans Ennis is the guy to get.

He said Phil could possibly still get 2 1st rounders.(Larkin, J.R, Shumpert) Phil is still very high on Hairston too. It's believed that if Phil had a choice of Larkin + Shumpert or Hairston + Ennis he takes the later. To put this into perspective lol these were questions I asked him so it's not like he randomly just gave me this info. Phil doesn't believe he has to trade Larkin or Shumpert. If the right deal is there he will take it. He threw out Larkin to Toronto for 20.

As far as the two 2nd rounders he said look for European players if NY ends up with 1st rounders(emphasis on plural) If NY gets one 1st they will use 34 for a player who could contribute and 51 for a European player to stash.
    Larkin for 20 would be such a good trade for us. Would toronto do it though
    Toney the savior

@I_am_iman
    "two very winnable games"...FOH #Knickstape #mobdeep #NYKallday

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackadalic View Post
    Larkin for 20 would be such a good trade for us. Would toronto do it though
    Thats the question isn't it lol. I have no idea to be honest. I mean they are going to lose Lowry and Larkin has Lowry type potential. One thing for sure is tomorrow is going to be interesting.

vCash

Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast