Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Going to a 49ers game this season.... in Oakland

Wanted to go to a 9r game this year, being they have the new stadium, and that I havent been to a game in a decade. But upon looking at ticket prices, I realized I would not be able to afford doing so. But fortunately, in early December we will play an away game in Oakland. And tickets are much cheaper for that game.

Anybody else planning on going?

vCash

Going to a 49ers game this season.... in Oakland

Yeah that's my plan as well. Unless if my friend can hook me up with some tickets I probably won't be at Levi's stadium this year.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    The wife and I are trying to choose a game to go to at the new stadium. I haven't looked at the prices yet, but I'm sure they're going to be ludicrous. But I just have to do it. It's not like they'll be going down any time soon.

vCash
    I'm going. I'm never going to a game at the new stadium unless tickets are given to me and someone else drives. Even then I'd want to get a motel room in order to avoid sitting in traffic for 2 hours each way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    The wife and I are trying to choose a game to go to at the new stadium. I haven't looked at the prices yet, but I'm sure they're going to be ludicrous. But I just have to do it. It's not like they'll be going down any time soon.
    ****. Just shopped tix. Even **** tix are ludicrous. Might have to wait to check out new stadium.

I might just wait for next time we play in London and go watch them there. It'll probably be cheaper.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hamburger View Post
    I'm going. I'm never going to a game at the new stadium unless tickets are given to me and someone else drives. Even then I'd want to get a motel room in order to avoid sitting in traffic for 2 hours each way.
    Well ya. Motel room and cab maybe. Can get all kinds of drunks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orecoast49er View Post

i might just wait for next time we play in london and go watch them there. It'll probably be cheaper.
    lol

vCash
    Im gonna be in the black hole, row 15!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by richiesaurus310 View Post
    Im gonna be in the black hole, row 15!
    Be sure to wear all Niner apparel.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    ****. Just shopped tix. Even **** tix are ludicrous. Might have to wait to check out new stadium.

I might just wait for next time we play in London and go watch them there. It'll probably be cheaper.
    Ya they are pretty nuts, but just bought mine for opening game against the bears, just under 300 for a 109 face value ticket, but I really wanted to experience the historical significance of the 1st ever "real" game there

props to vick27m