Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

M's Trade Deadline/Rumors

We are about a month away from the deadline so i expect things to pick up here pretty quick. see if Z does something smart or desperate in the coming month

vCash
    Here is one rumor article to start things off. Nothing we haven't heard before I am sure.

The MLB trade rumors for 2014 are starting to heat up into June and names like David Price, Jeff Samardzija, Cliff Lee and Jason Hammel are in the mix with Justin Masterson as targets for the Seattle Mariners and NY Yankees and this comes as the M's are in the second wild card and waiting for the returns of James Paxton and Taijuan Walker from injuries.
    Karma....It's a Biotch.

vCash

I read a rumor that we were interested in the recently release Raul Ibaņez. I heard they're willing to give up Franklin and Walker for him!!!!

****ing Mariners.

But really, they'll probably overpay hugely for Price and he won't extend.
    Last edited by Ian.; 06-22-2014 at 07:45 PM.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Price would be a mistake. One writer said that another GM almost guarantees M's end up with Hammel from Cubs. He thought deal was almost done. For me that would be a whatever move. Nothing that takes us to the next level.

Also read a rumor about Ryan Howard and M's. Pass. Zobrist was another rumor and that one I would like for the right price.
    Karma....It's a Biotch.

vCash

Ryan Howard?

Zobrist meh. His value is at second base.

Where did you see those rumors?
    I'm In.

vCash
    i think he is making up these "rumors" i havent seen anything

links or gtfo

vCash
    You guys are so ****ing full of yourselves. Why the **** would I pull these two names up if I was making it up? That's why I rarely come on here because you ****ing dickheads think if it doesn't come from you it doesn't matter or it is made up. **** off the both of you and enjoy each others ********.
    Karma....It's a Biotch.

vCash
    http://www.sportsworldreport.com/art...s-struggle.htm

Here is your ****ing article about M's and Zobrist and you are welcome dickheads. I wold do the other as well, but I don't give a **** about either one of you low lives in your mothers basements or shared basement.
    Karma....It's a Biotch.

vCash
    Well that escalated quickly!

vCash

I just wanted to read the article, dude. I wasn't suggesting you made it up. Direct your attitude to the person who called you out.

The Ryan Howard comment with the is because he ****ing sucks and is expensive. Just the player the Mariners would go after. I'm not sure what I said in those sixteen words that suggested you were making it up. Talk about an overreaction.
    Last edited by Ian.; 06-23-2014 at 07:41 AM.
    I'm In.

vCash
    That article is purely speculation and hearsay. They cited Lookout Landing as a source saying the Ms are in on Zobrist.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    seriously who do we have to deal that could get a useful return and is realistic for the team to part with?

franklin is pretty meh, hopefully someone is out of it likes him and can see a buy low scenario pike?

our relievers i think could but our pen is a huge reason we are where we are at so id like to keep it in tact.

and with the AL so bunched up i don't see an active trade market. usually I'm down for a blockbuster but i don't see it.

vCash
    I'm not sure how badly if feel if we dealt Walker anymore. Now that he's shown a little bit of wear on his arm, I'm not sure how much I'd really be disappointed if we traded him.

Unless it's for a rental or a player that's not good.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian. View Post
    I'm not sure how badly if feel if we dealt Walker anymore. Now that he's shown a little bit of wear on his arm, I'm not sure how much I'd really be disappointed if we traded him.

Unless it's for a rental or a player that's not good.
    i agree. 12 months ago he was untouchable to me but its completely different now. also the fact that elias has pretty much solidified himself as a solid #3. we should be very open to moving walker.

I'm sure a lot of teams still like him. see who likes him the most and go from there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MattColby View Post
    Well that escalated quickly!
    that was hilarious

terrible article as well

Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast