Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: mcw

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Maui
    Posts
    41
    vCash
    1500

    mcw

    Why aren't we making a play for mcw? 76ers want another draft pick...

    mcw and young for thomas and our pick!

    Maybe 5 pf can do the job of 1?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,098
    vCash
    1500
    MCW, Ben, Rudy, Young, DMC. Don't know what to think about that.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lincoln, CA
    Posts
    8,522
    vCash
    1500
    MCW= Man Crush Wednesday??

    Who's Man Crush Wednesday?? Never heard of him... Was he undrafted?? I'm guessing by the post he's a PF??

    Anybody is an upgrade from JT, at this point. I'm down.

    #Trade4MCW

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,117
    vCash
    1500

    mcw

    Lol #trade4MCW but not for those reasons haha ^

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Maui
    Posts
    41
    vCash
    1500
    We need a point guard who can play defense and pass the ball. Young would just be a bonus.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    727
    vCash
    1500
    What about: 3 way trade Chi Phi Sac (I don't know all the players well so let me know if this is no good)

    Sac trades IT (S/T) 8 and JT
    Sac Gets: MCW Thad Young, 19

    CHI trades 16, 19
    Chi Gets: 10

    Phi Trades: 10 MCW Thad Young
    Phi Receives: 8, IT, JT 16

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,117
    vCash
    1500

    mcw

    I feel like that's a damn well drawn up trade for all 3 teams but IT is a restricted free agent

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    727
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cvietti23 View Post
    I feel like that's a damn well drawn up trade for all 3 teams but IT is a restricted free agent
    Thank you sir!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,117
    vCash
    1500

    mcw

    You're welcome

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    76,671
    vCash
    1500
    I think Kings would try to go for more experience.
    #3in5


    <3

    Andrew Luck - T.Y. Hilton/Andre Johnson/Donte Moncrief/Phillip Dorsett/Duron Carter - Frank Gore/Boom Herron - Dwayne Allen/Coby Fleener
    “When I was released, a lot of my friends were like, ‘I guess you are probably going to go to the Patriots to play with Tom Brady,’ and I'm like 'you all must not know about that kid down in Indy.’” Andre Johnson said of Andrew Luck

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,430
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants1213 View Post
    I think Kings would try to go for more experience.
    I have to disagree with you. Carter-Williams has the talent on both ends of the floor to contribute immediately. I don't think experience would be a factor in the decision to try and acquire him. Plus, I don't think their are many veteran PGs out there with the skill-set of Carter-Williams.

    The Kings would like experience, but their options aren't too great at the moment.

    Also, I don't think 76ers are going to trade MCW. I can't see it happening any time soon.
    Last edited by iMac; 06-23-2014 at 02:06 AM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Maui
    Posts
    41
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    I have to disagree with you. Carter-Williams has the talent on both ends of the floor to contribute immediately. I don't think experience would be a factor in the decision to try and acquire him. Plus, I don't think their are many veteran PGs out there with the skill-set of Carter-Williams.

    The Kings would like experience, but their options aren't too great at the moment.

    Also, I don't think 76ers are going to trade MCW. I can't see it happening any time soon.

    Maybe if he isn't available we can try and sign mario chalmers. DEFENSE!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •